Subject Areas on Research
- Alkali Citrate Content of Common Over-the-Counter and Medical Food Supplements.
- Assessment of moderate coffee consumption and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer: a Mendelian randomization study.
- Association of Coffee Intake With Survival in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Caffeine and miscarriage risk.
- Caffeine increases ambulatory glucose and postprandial responses in coffee drinkers with type 2 diabetes.
- Case Report: Flavoring-Related Lung Disease in a Coffee Roasting and Packaging Facility Worker With Unique Lung Histopathology Compared With Previously Described Cases of Obliterative Bronchiolitis.
- Coffee Intake, Recurrence, and Mortality in Stage III Colon Cancer: Results From CALGB 89803 (Alliance).
- Coffee consumption and risk of fractures: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis.
- Coffee, caffeine, and cardiovascular disease.
- Consumption of Coffee but Not of Other Caffeine-Containing Beverages Reduces the Risk of End-Stage Renal Disease in the Singapore Chinese Health Study.
- Effect of different coffees on esophageal acid contact time and symptoms in coffee-sensitive subjects.
- Exaggeration of postprandial hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes by administration of caffeine in coffee.
- Not so good to the last drop. Ethylene glycol poisoning in a coffee-consuming camper.
- Persistent cardiovascular effects with repeated caffeine administration.
- Psychophysiological interactions between caffeine and nicotine.
- The Benefit of Bone Health by Drinking Coffee among Korean Postmenopausal Women: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Fourth & Fifth Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys.
Keywords of People
- Shapiro - Garza, Elizabeth, Associate Professor of the Practice of Environmental Policy and Management in the Division of Environmental Science and Policy, Duke Science & Society