Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of moderate coffee consumption and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer: a Mendelian randomization study.
- Caffeine and miscarriage risk.
- Caffeine increases ambulatory glucose and postprandial responses in coffee drinkers with type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee Intake, Recurrence, and Mortality in Stage III Colon Cancer: Results From CALGB 89803 (Alliance).
- Coffee, caffeine, and cardiovascular disease.
- Consumption of Coffee but Not of Other Caffeine-Containing Beverages Reduces the Risk of End-Stage Renal Disease in the Singapore Chinese Health Study.
- Effect of different coffees on esophageal acid contact time and symptoms in coffee-sensitive subjects.
- Exaggeration of postprandial hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes by administration of caffeine in coffee.
- Not so good to the last drop. Ethylene glycol poisoning in a coffee-consuming camper.
- Persistent cardiovascular effects with repeated caffeine administration.
- Prospective study of "fibrocystic breast disease" and caffeine consumption.
- Psychophysiological interactions between caffeine and nicotine.
- The physical anthropometry, lifestyle habits and blood pressure of people presenting with a first clinical demyelinating event compared to controls: the Ausimmune study.
- Update on the management of hyperuricemia and gout.
- [Arterial hypertension: abstinence of cafein and alcohol or only moderation?].
Keywords of People