Subject Areas on Research
- "Be a Man": The Role of Social Pressure in Eliciting Men's Aggressive Cognition.
- "My mom calls it Annaland": A Qualitative Study of Phenomenology, Daily Life Impacts, and Treatment Considerations of Sluggish Cognitive Tempo.
- A Common Polymorphism in SCN2A Predicts General Cognitive Ability through Effects on PFC Physiology.
- A Coordinated Multi-study Analysis of the Longitudinal Association Between Handgrip Strength and Cognitive Function in Older Adults.
- A Cross-Sectional, Correlational Study Comparing Individual Characteristics of Younger and Older Nursing Home Residents using Western Canadian Resident Assessment Instrument-Minimum Data Set (RAI-MDS) 2.0.
- A New Method of Identifying Characteristics of Needing Help to Take Medications in an Older Representative Community-Dwelling Population: The Older Adults Medication Assist Scale.
- A Nonrandomized Trial of Prolonged Exposure and Cognitive Processing Therapy for Combat-Related Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in a Deployed Setting.
- A Polygenic Score for Higher Educational Attainment is Associated with Larger Brains.
- A Privileged Point of View: Effects of Subjective Socioeconomic Status on Naïve Realism and Political Division.
- A Systematic Review of Cognitive Function in Adults with Spina Bifida.
- A brain-computer interface based cognitive training system for healthy elderly: a randomized control pilot study for usability and preliminary efficacy.
- A brief cognitive assessment tool for schizophrenia: construction of a tool for clinicians.
- A brief metacognition questionnaire for the elderly: comparison with cognitive performance and informant ratings the Cache County Study.
- A case of sustained massive gabapentin overdose without serious side effects.
- A cognitive model of anxiety formation and anxiety resolution.
- A cognitive-emotional biomarker for predicting remission with antidepressant medications: a report from the iSPOT-D trial.
- A comparison of neuropsychological performance between US and Russia: preparing for a global clinical trial.
- A defensive mindset: A pattern of social information processing that develops early and predicts life course outcomes.
- A developmental investigation of intellectual functioning in the community aged.
- A dyadic approach to health, cognition, and quality of life in aging adults.
- A formal cognitive model of the go/no-go discrimination task: evaluation and implications.
- A genome-wide analysis of putative functional and exonic variation associated with extremely high intelligence
- A genome-wide association study implicates the APOE locus in nonpathological cognitive ageing.
- A genome-wide study of common SNPs and CNVs in cognitive performance in the CANTAB.
- A large-scale distributed network for covert spatial attention: further anatomical delineation based on stringent behavioural and cognitive controls.
- A latent factor linear mixed model for high-dimensional longitudinal data analysis.
- A longitudinal examination of the psychoeducational, neurocognitive, and psychiatric functioning in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- A longitudinal study of differences in late- and early-onset geriatric depression: depressive symptoms and psychosocial, cognitive, and neurological functioning.
- A longitudinal study of gender differences in depressive symptoms from age 50 to 80.
- A mediational model of trait negative affectivity, dispositional thought suppression, and intrusive thoughts following laboratory stressors.
- A model of the development and maintenance of generalized social phobia.
- A modular high-density μECoG system on macaque vlPFC for auditory cognitive decoding.
- A multicenter trial of oral zidovudine in children with advanced human immunodeficiency virus disease. The Protocol 043 Study Group.
- A multicentre longitudinal study of flortaucipir (18F) in normal ageing, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease dementia.
- A neurally efficient implementation of sensory population decoding.
- A neurophysiological study into the foundations of tonal harmony.
- A nexus model of the temporal-parietal junction.
- A novel digital intervention for actively reducing severity of paediatric ADHD (STARS-ADHD): a randomised controlled trial.
- A novel multi-tissue RNA diagnostic of healthy ageing relates to cognitive health status.
- A parallel functional topography between medial and lateral prefrontal cortex: evidence and implications for cognitive control.
- A parieto-medial temporal pathway for the strategic control over working memory biases in human visual attention.
- A pilot randomized controlled trial using EEG-based brain-computer interface training for a Chinese-speaking group of healthy elderly.
- A pilot study of hydroxyurea to prevent chronic organ damage in young children with sickle cell anemia.
- A primate model of anterograde and retrograde amnesia produced by convulsive treatment.
- A prospective randomized wait list control trial of intravenous iron sucrose in older adults with unexplained anemia and serum ferritin 20-200 ng/mL.
- A prospective study of maternal anxiety, perceived stress, and depressive symptoms in relation to infant cognitive development.
- A randomised pilot trial of combined cognitive and physical exercise prehabilitation to improve outcomes in surgical patients.
- A randomized clinical trial of MK-0777 for the treatment of cognitive impairments in people with schizophrenia.
- A reexamination of the effects of intent and consequence on children's moral judgments.
- A report on older-age bipolar disorder from the International Society for Bipolar Disorders Task Force.
- A retrospective analysis of a remifentanil/propofol general anesthetic for craniotomy before awake functional brain mapping.
- A statistical and biological response to an informatics appraisal of healthy aging gene signatures.
- A systematic review of transcranial direct current stimulation on eye movements and associated psychological function.
- A thalamocorticostriatal dopamine network for psychostimulant-enhanced human cognitive flexibility.
- APOE, TOMM40, and sex interactions on neural network connectivity.
- Abbreviated neuropsychological assessment in schizophrenia: prediction of different aspects of outcome.
- Abdominal aortic calcification and cognitive function among older adults: Cross-sectional analysis of National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2013-2014.
- Abnormalities in neural processing of emotional stimuli in Williams syndrome vary according to social vs. non-social content.
- Absolute brain size predicts dog breed differences in executive function.
- Academic Outcomes in Children With Congenital Heart Defects: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Accuracy incentives and framing effects to minimize the influence of cognitive bias among advanced cancer patients.
- Action video game playing is associated with improved visual sensitivity, but not alterations in visual sensory memory.
- Activity in medial prefrontal cortex during cognitive evaluation of threatening stimuli as a function of personality style.
- Activity of neurons in monkey globus pallidus during oculomotor behavior compared with that in substantia nigra pars reticulata.
- Acute effects of the selective cholinergic channel activator (nicotinic agonist) ABT-418 in Alzheimer's disease.
- Acute neurocognitive response to methylphenidate among survivors of childhood cancer: a randomized, double-blind, cross-over trial.
- Adaptation in the face of adversity: Decrements and enhancements in children's cognitive control behavior following early caregiving instability.
- Adaptations of cognitive therapy for depressed adolescents.
- Adherence Rating Scale for Cognitive Processing Therapy - Cognitive Only: Analysis of Psychometric Properties.
- Adherence behavior among adolescents with type I insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus: the role of cognitive appraisal processes.
- Adherence to Life's Simple 7 and Cognitive Function Among Older Adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2011 to 2014.
- Adolescent aggression and social cognition in the context of personality: impulsivity as a moderator of predictions from social information processing.
- Adolescent alcohol exposure and persistence of adolescent-typical phenotypes into adulthood: a mini-review.
- Adolescent vulnerabilities to chronic alcohol or nicotine exposure: findings from rodent models.
- Adolescents' cognitive capacity reaches adult levels prior to their psychosocial maturity: Evidence for a "maturity gap" in a multinational, cross-sectional sample.
- Adolescents' perceptions of family social status correlate with health and life chances: A twin difference longitudinal cohort study.
- Adult age differences in functional connectivity during executive control.
- Advance care planning in nursing homes and assisted living communities.
- Advances in understanding mechanisms of thalamic relays in cognition and behavior.
- Adverse childhood experiences, psychosocial well-being and cognitive development among orphans and abandoned children in five low income countries.
- Aerobic exercise and neurocognitive performance: a meta-analytic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Affect and loneliness among centenarians and the oldest old: the role of individual and social resources.
- Affective context interferes with cognitive control in unipolar depression: an fMRI investigation.
- Affective modulation of cognitive control is determined by performance-contingency and mediated by ventromedial prefrontal and cingulate cortex.
- Age Effects in Sequence-Construction for a Continuous Cognitive Task: Similar Sequence-Trends but Fewer Switch-Points.
- Age Profiles of Cognitive Decline and Dementia in Late Life in the Aging, Demographics, and Memory Study.
- Age and the purchase of prescription drug insurance by older adults.
- Age at Migration and Cognitive Health Among Chinese Older Immigrants in the United States.
- Age effects of coronary artery bypass graft on cognitive status change among elderly male twins.
- Age influences domestic dog cognitive performance independent of average breed lifespan.
- Age-dependent sexual dimorphism in cognition and stress response in the 3xTg-AD mice.
- Age-related impairments in object-place associations are not due to hippocampal dysfunction.
- Aging and Direct-to-Consumer Prescription Drug Television Ads: The Effects of Individual Differences and Risk Presentation.
- Agreement Between the Mini-Cog in the Preoperative Clinic and on the Day of Surgery and Association With Postanesthesia Care Unit Delirium: A Cohort Study of Cognitive Screening in Older Adults.
- Alcohol and cognition - consideration of age of initiation, usage patterns and gender: a brief review.
- All great ape species follow gaze to distant locations and around barriers.
- Allopregnanolone levels are reduced in temporal cortex in patients with Alzheimer's disease compared to cognitively intact control subjects.
- Alpha-2 macroglobulin in Alzheimer's disease: a marker of neuronal injury through the RCAN1 pathway.
- Altered cerebellar-cerebral functional connectivity in geriatric depression.
- Alternative statistical approaches to identifying dementia in a community-dwelling sample.
- Altruism is associated with an increased neural response to agency.
- Alzheimer disease pathology in cognitively healthy elderly: a genome-wide study.
- Alzheimer's disease susceptibility genes APOE and TOMM40, and brain white matter integrity in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936.
- Amnestic mild cognitive impairment and incident dementia and Alzheimer's disease in geriatric depression.
- Amyloid beta-positive subjects exhibit longitudinal network-specific reductions in spontaneous brain activity.
- An attempt to reverse performance deficits associated with depression and experimentally induced helplessness.
- An insula-frontostriatal network mediates flexible cognitive control by adaptively predicting changing control demands.
- An intricate relationship between executive function and second-language ability in a cohort of Uyghur-Chinese bilingual children.
- Analytic cognitive style predicts religious and paranormal belief.
- Animal behavior. For $60, a peek inside your dog's mind.
- Anorexia nervosa and autism spectrum disorders: guided investigation of social cognitive endophenotypes.
- Anterior cingulate cortex gray matter volume mediates an association between 2D:4D ratio and trait aggression in women but not men.
- Anti-Yo antibody-mediated paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration associated with cognitive affective syndrome in a patient with breast cancer: a case report and literature review.
- Antiaging treatments have been legally prescribed for approximately thirty years.
- Antioxidant intake and cognitive function of elderly men and women: the Cache County Study.
- Antipsychotic drugs and their effects on cognitive function: protocol for a systematic review, pairwise, and network meta-analysis.
- Anxious solitude across contexts: Girls’ interactions with familiar and unfamiliar peers
- Apixaban in patients at risk of stroke undergoing atrial fibrillation ablation.
- Apolipoprotein E controls the risk and age at onset of Parkinson disease.
- Apolipoprotein E epsilon 4 allele and hippocampal volume in twins with normal cognition.
- Apolipoprotein E genotype determines survival in the oldest old (85 years or older) who have good cognition.
- Apolipoprotein E ε4 allele interacts with sex and cognitive status to influence all-cause and cause-specific mortality in U.S. older adults.
- Apolipoprotein E-mimetics inhibit neurodegeneration and restore cognitive functions in a transgenic Drosophila model of Alzheimer's disease.
- Apolipoprotein epsilon 4 genotype is associated with less improvement in cognitive function five years after cardiac surgery: a retrospective cohort study.
- Appealing to the cognitive miser: Using demand avoidance to modulate cognitive flexibility in cued and voluntary task switching.
- Applicability of the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery in Singapore.
- Applications of transcranial magnetic stimulation and magnetic seizure therapy in the study and treatment of disorders related to cerebral aging.
- Are coping strategies and locus of control orientation associated with health-related quality of life in older adults with and without depression?
- Art Attendance and Change in Cognitive Function Among U.S. Community-Dwelling Chinese Older Adults.
- Aspirin for the prevention of cognitive decline in the elderly: rationale and design of a neuro-vascular imaging study (ENVIS-ion).
- Aspirin-triggered resolvin D1 prevents surgery-induced cognitive decline.
- Assessing a tool to measure patient functional ability after outpatient surgery.
- Assessing development across cultures: Invariance of the Bayley-III Scales Across Seven International MAL-ED sites.
- Assessing visual requirements for social context-dependent activation of the songbird song system.
- Associating persistent self-reported cognitive decline with neurocognitive decline in older breast cancer survivors using machine learning: The Thinking and Living with Cancer study.
- Association Between Elevated suPAR, a New Biomarker of Inflammation, and Accelerated Aging.
- Association Between Exposure to General Versus Regional Anesthesia and Risk of Dementia in Older Adults.
- Association Between Insulin Resistance, Plasma Leptin, and Neurocognition in Vascular Cognitive Impairment.
- Association Between Neurocognitive Decline and Visual Field Variability in Glaucoma.
- Association between APOE epsilon4 allele and vascular dementia: The Cache County study.
- Association between cognitive activity and cognitive function in older Hispanics.
- Association between frailty and cognitive function in older Chinese people: A moderated mediation of social relationships and depressive symptoms.
- Association between indoor ventilation frequency and cognitive function among community-dwelling older adults in China: results from the Chinese longitudinal healthy longevity survey.
- Association between migration and cognitive status among middle-aged and older adults: a systematic review.
- Association between patient-reported hearing and visual impairments and functional, psychological, and cognitive status among older adults with cancer.
- Association between somatic growth trajectory and cognitive functioning in young children with sickle cell disease.
- Association between the self-reported duration and quality of sleep and cognitive function among middle-aged and older adults in China.
- Association between tooth loss and cognitive decline: A 13-year longitudinal study of Chinese older adults.
- Association between tooth loss and cognitive function among 3063 Chinese older adults: a community-based study.
- Association between vision impairment and cognitive decline in older adults with stroke: Health and Retirement Study.
- Association of 1-year change in neuroticism and 3-year change in cognitive performance among older depressed adults.
- Association of APOE ε4 genotype and lifestyle with cognitive function among Chinese adults aged 80 years and older: A cross-sectional study.
- Association of Altered Liver Enzymes With Alzheimer Disease Diagnosis, Cognition, Neuroimaging Measures, and Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers.
- Association of Childhood Blood Lead Levels With Cognitive Function and Socioeconomic Status at Age 38 Years and With IQ Change and Socioeconomic Mobility Between Childhood and Adulthood.
- Association of Childhood Lead Exposure With MRI Measurements of Structural Brain Integrity in Midlife.
- Association of Cognitive Impairment With Treatment and Outcomes in Older Myocardial Infarction Patients: A Report From the NCDR Chest Pain-MI Registry.
- Association of Economic Status and Educational Attainment With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
- Association of Vitamin C, Thiamine, and Hydrocortisone Infusion With Long-term Cognitive, Psychological, and Functional Outcomes in Sepsis Survivors: A Secondary Analysis of the Vitamin C, Thiamine, and Steroids in Sepsis Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Association of antenatal corticosteroids with mortality and neurodevelopmental outcomes among infants born at 22 to 25 weeks' gestation.
- Association of cognitive impairment and elderly mortality: differences between two cohorts ascertained 6-years apart in China.
- Association of markers of tumor aggressivity and cognition in women with breast cancer before adjuvant treatment: The Thinking and Living with Cancer Study.
- Association of the family environment with behavioural and cognitive outcomes in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Associations Between 20-Year Lipid Variability Throughout Young Adulthood and Midlife Cognitive Function and Brain Integrity.
- Associations between maternal cytokine levels during gestation and measures of child cognitive abilities and executive functioning.
- Associations between parental broader autism phenotype and child autism spectrum disorder phenotype in the Study to Explore Early Development.
- Associations of Nocturnal Blood Pressure With Cognition by Self-Identified Race in Middle-Aged and Older Adults: The GENOA (Genetic Epidemiology Network of Arteriopathy) Study.
- Associations of job demands and intelligence with cognitive performance among men in late life.
- At the research front: cognitive therapy for depression.
- Attention need not always apply: Mind wandering impedes explicit but not implicit sequence learning.
- Attentional prioritization in dual-task walking: Effects of stroke, environment, and instructed focus.
- Attitudes about aging well among a diverse group of older Americans: implications for promoting cognitive health.
- Attributional style in clinically depressed and conduct disordered adolescents.
- Attributions and depression: why is the literature so inconsistent?
- Autism-spectrum traits in neurotypicals predict the embodiment of manipulation knowledge about object concepts: Evidence from eyetracking.
- Availability and associative symmetry.
- Baseline Cognitive Performance and Treatment Outcomes From Cognitive-Behavioral Therapies for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Naturalistic Study.
- Baseline plasma GABA: its relationship to the adverse effects of acute lorazepam administration on cognition in the elderly.
- Bayesian modeling of flexible cognitive control.
- Behavior Profiles at 2 Years for Children Born Extremely Preterm with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
- Behavior. Like infant, like dog.
- Behavioral Problems and Socioemotional Competence at 18 to 22 Months of Extremely Premature Children.
- Behavioral and neurochemical changes in rats dosed repeatedly with diisopropylfluorophosphate.
- Behavioral and neurochemical effects of acute chlorpyrifos in rats: tolerance to prolonged inhibition of cholinesterase.
- Behavioral and psychological approaches to the assessment and treatment of chronic pain.
- Behavioral concepts in the analysis of chronic pain syndromes.
- Behavioral interventions in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder: a review of recent findings.
- Behavioral problems are associated with cognitive and language scores in toddlers born extremely preterm.
- Beliefs about promoting cognitive health among Filipino Americans who care for persons with dementia.
- Benzodiazepine use and cognitive function among community-dwelling elderly.
- Best Practices for Postoperative Brain Health: Recommendations From the Fifth International Perioperative Neurotoxicity Working Group.
- Better cognitive performance in elderly taking antioxidant vitamins E and C supplements in combination with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: the Cache County Study.
- Beyond costs and benefits: understanding how patients make health care decisions.
- Bidirectional relations between cognitive function and oral health in ageing persons: a longitudinal cohort study.
- Bifactor and item response theory analyses of interviewer report scales of cognitive impairment in schizophrenia.
- Biological and cognitive predictors of response to acute treatment in depressed outpatients.
- Biological annotation of genetic loci associated with intelligence in a meta-analysis of 87,740 individuals.
- Biomarkers and Cognitive Function in Children and Adolescents During Maintenance Therapy for Leukemia.
- Blood Pressure Reactivity to Psychological Stress in Young Adults and Cognition in Midlife: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Blood glucose levels and cortical thinning in cognitively normal, middle-aged adults.
- Blue Genes, Exercise, and Cognition in Late-Life Depression: A Lot of Moving Parts.
- Body Mass and Physical Activity Uniquely Predict Change in Cognition for Aging Adults.
- Body mass and cognitive decline are indirectly associated via inflammation among aging adults.
- Body orientation and face orientation: two factors controlling apes' behavior from humans.
- Bonobos exhibit delayed development of social behavior and cognition relative to chimpanzees.
- Brain anomalies in children exposed prenatally to a common organophosphate pesticide.
- Brain connectivity and visual attention.
- Brain imaging investigation of the impairing effect of emotion on cognition.
- Brain regions activated by endogenous preparatory set shifting as revealed by fMRI.
- Brain research to ameliorate impaired neurodevelopment--home-based intervention trial (BRAIN-HIT).
- Brain responses to words in 2-year-olds with autism predict developmental outcomes at age 6.
- Breaking bad blood: β2-microglobulin as a pro-aging factor in blood.
- Breastfeeding and long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid intake in the first 4 post-natal months and infant cognitive development: an observational study.
- Breed Differences in Dog Cognition Associated with Brain-Expressed Genes and Neurological Functions.
- Bridging two worlds that care about art: psychological and historical approaches to art appreciation.
- Brief Report: Cognitive Control of Social and Nonsocial Visual Attention in Autism.
- Brief Report: Pilot Study of a Novel Interactive Digital Treatment to Improve Cognitive Control in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Co-occurring ADHD Symptoms.
- Brief assessment of cognition in schizophrenia: normative data in an English-speaking ethnic Chinese sample.
- Brief assessment of cognition in schizophrenia: validation of the Japanese version.
- Brief screening questionnaire for determining affected state in fragile X syndrome: a consensus recommendation.
- Building research in diet and cognition: The BRIDGE randomized controlled trial.
- Building semantic memory from embodied and distributional language experience.
- Burnout among the addiction counseling workforce: the differential roles of mindfulness and values-based processes and work-site factors.
- Can Addressing Personality Change Enhance Cognitive Functioning and Delay Development of Mild Cognitive Impairment?
- Can chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) discriminate appearance from reality?
- Can lifestyle modification improve neurocognition? Rationale and design of the ENLIGHTEN clinical trial.
- Cancer-related cognitive changes in children, adolescents and adult survivors of childhood cancers.
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and cognitive function in midlife: neuroprotection or neuroselection?
- Cardiovascular and Lifestyle Risk Factors and Cognitive Function in Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease.
- Cardiovascular and neurophysiologic correlates of sensory intake and rejection. I. Effect of cognitive tasks.
- Cardiovascular and neurophysiologic correlates of sensory intake and rejection. II. Interview behavior.
- Cardiovascular disease in the elderly. Behavioral, cognitive and emotional considerations.
- Caregiver Characteristics Associated With Cognitive Complaints in Women With Breast Cancer.
- Causal Evidence for Learning-Dependent Frontal Lobe Contributions to Cognitive Control.
- Cerebral Amyloid and Cognition after Surgery: Reply.
- Cerebral lateralization of neuronal activity during naming, reading and line-matching.
- Cerebral white matter connectivity, cognition, and age-related macular degeneration.
- Cerebral white matter integrity and cognitive aging: contributions from diffusion tensor imaging.
- Cerebral white matter integrity mediates adult age differences in cognitive performance.
- Cerebrovascular risk factors, vascular disease, and neuropsychological outcomes in adults with major depression.
- Challenges in measuring the effects of pharmacological interventions on cognitive and adaptive functioning in individuals with Down syndrome: A systematic review.
- Challenges in the neuropsychological assessment of ethnic minorities: summit proceedings.
- Changes in Oxidant Defense, Apoptosis, and Cognitive Abilities During Treatment for Childhood Leukemia.
- Changes in depressive symptoms after continuous positive airway pressure treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Changes in neurocognitive functioning following lung transplantation.
- Changes in quality of life, cognition and functional status following catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Characteristics of neurocognitive functions in mild cognitive impairment with depression.
- Chemotherapy-related changes in central nervous system phospholipids and neurocognitive function in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Chemotherapy-related cognitive impairment in older patients with cancer.
- Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) conceal visual and auditory information from others.
- Chimpanzees know that others make inferences.
- Cholesterol and cognitive performance among community volunteers from the Czech Republic.
- Cholinergic-dopaminergic interactions in cognitive performance.
- Choroidal Structural Analysis in Alzheimer Disease, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Cognitively Healthy Controls.
- Chronic exposure to nicotine does not prevent neurocognitive decline after cardiac surgery.
- Chronic transdermal nicotine patch treatment effects on cognitive performance in age-associated memory impairment.
- Church attendance mediates the association between depressive symptoms and cognitive functioning among older Mexican Americans.
- Citizen Science as a New Tool in Dog Cognition Research
- Clarification of Clinical Trial Registration and Reported Study Outcomes.
- Clinical characteristics of magnetic resonance imaging-defined subcortical ischemic depression.
- Clinical review: checklists - translating evidence into practice.
- Clinical trials and medical care: defining the therapeutic misconception.
- Clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease. Calculating Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale-cognitive subsection with the data from the consortium to establish a registry for Alzheimer's disease.
- Clinical trials in children with Down syndrome: issues from a cognitive research perspective.
- Closed-minded cognition: Right-wing authoritarianism is negatively related to belief updating following prediction error.
- Clues to the cognitive and perceptual origins of social isolation and psychosis in schizophrenia.
- Cognition and Daily Functioning: Results from the Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (SOL) and Study of Latinos-Investigation of Neurocognitive Aging (SOL-INCA).
- Cognition and brain changes associated with high-dose atorvastatin: A BOLD proposition?
- Cognition and motivation as treatment targets in schizophrenia.
- Cognition in animals: learning as program assembly.
- Cognition, Physical Function, and Quality of Life in Older Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Cognitions and behavior in asymmetric social dilemmas: a comparison of two cultures.
- Cognitive Aging: What We Fear and What We Know.
- Cognitive Bias: The Downside of Shared Decision Making.
- Cognitive Decline and Disrupted Cognitive Trajectory in Schizophrenia.
- Cognitive Function: Is There More to Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation Than Stroke?
- Cognitive Mediators of Change in Physical Functioning in Response to a Multifaceted Intervention for Managing Osteoarthritis.
- Cognitive Neurostimulation: Learning to Volitionally Sustain Ventral Tegmental Area Activation.
- Cognitive Outcomes in the Pragmatic Investigation of optimaL Oxygen Targets (CO-PILOT) trial: protocol and statistical analysis plan.
- Cognitive Problems and Their Clinical Assessment in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Contrasting Patient and Provider Views.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for Substance-Involved Sexual Assault: Does an Account Help or Hinder Recovery?
- Cognitive Recovery During Inpatient Rehabilitation Following Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: A Pediatric Brain Injury Consortium Study.
- Cognitive Testing to Identify Children With ADHD Who Do and Do Not Respond to Methylphenidate.
- Cognitive aging: a report from the Institute of Medicine.
- Cognitive and Affective Symptoms Experienced by Cancer Patients Receiving High-Dose Intravenous Interleukin 2 Therapy: An Integrative Literature Review.
- Cognitive and Behavioral Impairments Evoked by Low-Level Exposure to Tobacco Smoke Components: Comparison with Nicotine Alone.
- Cognitive and Interpersonal Features of Intellectual Humility.
- Cognitive and Physical Function by Statin Exposure in Elderly Individuals Following Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Cognitive and academic outcomes in long-term survivors of infantile-onset Pompe disease: A longitudinal follow-up.
- Cognitive and adaptive functioning of children with infantile Pompe disease treated with enzyme replacement therapy: long-term follow-up.
- Cognitive and emotional changes during a simulated 686-m deep dive.
- Cognitive and motor function in adults with spina bifida myelomeningocele: a pilot study.
- Cognitive and neural contributors to emotion regulation in aging.
- Cognitive and noncognitive predictors of success.
- Cognitive and psychological outcomes of exercise in a 1-year follow-up study of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Cognitive and social cognitive development of depressed children and adolescents.
- Cognitive and sociodemographic risk factors for mortality in the Seattle Longitudinal Study.
- Cognitive bases of lexical development: object permanence and relational words.
- Cognitive biases and depression.
- Cognitive burden of anticholinergic medications in psychotic disorders.
- Cognitive contributions of the ventral parietal cortex: an integrative theoretical account.
- Cognitive control in social situations: a role for the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.
- Cognitive control mechanisms resolve conflict through cortical amplification of task-relevant information.
- Cognitive correlates of a functional COMT polymorphism in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Cognitive deficits and CNS damage after a 4-day binge ethanol exposure in rats.
- Cognitive development: a critical component of baccalaureate nursing education.
- Cognitive dysfunction in atrial fibrillation.
- Cognitive effects of quetiapine XR in patients with euthymic bipolar disorder.
- Cognitive enhancers for the treatment of ADHD.
- Cognitive errors and logistical breakdowns contributing to missed and delayed diagnoses of breast and colorectal cancers: a process analysis of closed malpractice claims.
- Cognitive function 5 years after randomization to coronary angioplasty or coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Cognitive function after major noncardiac surgery, apolipoprotein E4 genotype, and biomarkers of brain injury.
- Cognitive function and discontinuation of adjuvant hormonal therapy in older breast cancer survivors: CALGB 369901 (Alliance).
- Cognitive function and oral health among ageing adults.
- Cognitive function and oral health among community-dwelling older adults.
- Cognitive function and oral health-related quality of life in older adults.
- Cognitive function during and six months following chemotherapy for front-line treatment of ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: An NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study.
- Cognitive function in late life depression: relationships to depression severity, cerebrovascular risk factors and processing speed.
- Cognitive function in older women with breast cancer treated with standard chemotherapy and capecitabine on Cancer and Leukemia Group B 49907.
- Cognitive function prior to systemic therapy and subsequent well-being in older breast cancer survivors: Longitudinal findings from the Thinking and Living with Cancer Study.
- Cognitive function, physical performance, health, and disease: norms from the georgia centenarian study.
- Cognitive functioning in cancer patients: effect of previous treatment.
- Cognitive functioning one month and one year following febrile status epilepticus.
- Cognitive functioning throughout the treatment history of clinical late-life depression.
- Cognitive functioning, aging, and work: A review and recommendations for research and practice.
- Cognitive impact of early separation from migrant parents: A spectrum of risk and key mechanisms in child development contexts. A commentary on Hou et al., (2020).
- Cognitive impact of genetic variation of the serotonin transporter in primates is associated with differences in brain morphology rather than serotonin neurotransmission.
- Cognitive impairment and all-cause mortality among Chinese adults aged 80 years or older.
- Cognitive manifestations of drinking-smoking associations: preliminary findings with a cross-primed Stroop task.
- Cognitive neuroscience of aging: contributions of functional neuroimaging.
- Cognitive outcomes and age of detection of severe mucopolysaccharidosis type 1.
- Cognitive patterns in symptomatic and remitted unipolar major depression.
- Cognitive risk factors and suicide attempts among formerly hospitalized adolescents: a prospective naturalistic study.
- Cognitive screening tests: an aid in the care of elderly outpatients.
- Cognitive stimulation and cognitive and functional decline in Alzheimer's disease: the cache county dementia progression study.
- Cognitive therapy of depression and suicide.
- Cognitive therapy of depression: rationale, techniques, and efficacy.
- Cognitive variability, brain aging, and cognitive decline in late-life major depression.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for College Students With ADHD: Temporal Stability of Improvements in Functioning Following Active Treatment.
- Cognitive-motor dual-task gait training within 3 years after stroke: A randomized controlled trial.
- Cognitive-motor dual-task interference in adults with sickle cell disease.
- Collaboration in young children.
- Collaborative partner or social tool? New evidence for young children's understanding of joint intentions in collaborative activities.
- Comment on: Cognitive function predicts 24 month weight loss success following bariatric surgery.
- Comment on: The Mini-Mental State Exam (MMSE) is not sensitive to cognitive impairment in bariatric surgery candidates.
- Commentary on "Cognitive Functional Therapy in Patients with Non-Specific Chronic Low Back Pain".
- Commentary on "Individual and societal wisdom: explaining the paradox of human aging and high well-being" by Dilip V. Jeste and Andrew J. Oswald: societal wisdom and longevity.
- Commentary: The Field Moves Forward.
- Common and specific brain regions in high- versus low-confidence recognition memory.
- Common genetic variation and performance on standardized cognitive tests.
- Communication about absent entities in great apes and human infants.
- Comparative tests of primate cognition: different scaling methods produce different results.
- Comparing experiential acceptance and cognitive reappraisal as predictors of functional outcome in individuals with serious mental illness.
- Comparing metabolomic and pathologic biomarkers alone and in combination for discriminating Alzheimer's disease from normal cognitive aging.
- Comparing proxy and patients' perceptions of patients' functional status: results from an outpatient geriatric clinic.
- Comparison of Frequency of Frailty and Severely Impaired Physical Function in Patients ≥60 Years Hospitalized With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Versus Chronic Stable Heart Failure With Reduced and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction.
- Comparison of outcomes between patients with idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus who received a primary versus a salvage shunt.
- Comparison of the effects of cognitive therapy and pharmacotherapy on hopelessness and self-concept.
- Comparison of two screening tests in Alzheimer's disease. The correlation and reliability of the Mini-Mental State Examination and the modified Blessed test.
- Complex relationships of nicotinic receptor actions and cognitive functions.
- Complex selection on a regulator of social cognition: Evidence of balancing selection, regulatory interactions and population differentiation in the prairie vole Avpr1a locus.
- Comprehension of iconic gestures by chimpanzees and human children.
- Computerized cognitive training in survivors of childhood cancer: a pilot study.
- Conceptualizing comorbid PTSD and depression among treatment-seeking, active duty military service members.
- Congruency sequence effects and cognitive control.
- Consequences of space radiation on the brain and cardiovascular system.
- Construct validity of cognitive reserve in a multiethnic cohort: The Northern Manhattan Study.
- Contemplating genetic feedback regarding lung cancer susceptibility.
- Context-Dependent Modulation of Early Visual Cortical Responses to Numerical and Nonnumerical Magnitudes.
- Contrasts between adaptive coding and noncoding changes during human evolution.
- Contribution of cancer symptoms, dysfunctional sleep related thoughts, and sleep inhibitory behaviors to the insomnia process in breast cancer survivors: a daily process analysis.
- Contribution of generative leisure activities to cognitive function in elderly Sri Lankan adults.
- Contribution of pastimes and testing strategies to the performance of healthy volunteers on cognitive tests.
- Contributions of frontopolar cortex to judgments about self, others and relations.
- Cooperation and human cognition: the Vygotskian intelligence hypothesis.
- Cooperative Communication with Humans Evolved to Emerge Early in Domestic Dogs.
- Cord-blood transplants from unrelated donors in patients with Hurler's syndrome.
- Corpora amylacea are associated with tau burden and cognitive status in Alzheimer's disease.
- Correlates of handgrip strength and activities of daily living in elderly Sri Lankans.
- Correlates of suicidal ideation among an elderly depressed sample.
- Cortical and subcortical contributions to context-control learning.
- Cortical cerebral microinfarcts on 3T MRI: A novel marker of cerebrovascular disease.
- Costs and outcomes of hip fracture and stroke, 1984 to 1994.
- Creating a Cognitive Aid for Use During Intraoperative Power Failures.
- Credit scores, cardiovascular disease risk, and human capital
- Cross-cultural variability of component processes in autobiographical remembering: Japan, Turkey, and the USA.
- Culture Embrained: Going Beyond the Nature-Nurture Dichotomy.
- Cumulative effects model: a response to Williams (1994)
- Curriculum outcomes and cognitive development: new perspectives for nursing education.
- Cytokines and cognition--the case for a head-to-toe inflammatory paradigm.
- Data Synthesis in Meta-Analysis may Conclude Differently on Cognitive Effect From Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation.
- Day of injury CT and late MRI findings: Cognitive outcome in a paediatric sample with complicated mild traumatic brain injury.
- Deciding for Others
- Decision making in advanced heart failure: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Declarative and procedural working memory updating processes are mutually facilitative.
- Deep thoughts on lipids and cognition.
- Deficits in generalized cognitive ability, visual sensorimotor function, and inhibitory control represent discrete domains of neurobehavioral deficit in psychotic disorders.
- Defining the optimal planning target volume in image-guided stereotactic radiosurgery of brain metastases: results of a randomized trial.
- Delirium affects length of hospital stay after lung transplantation.
- Delirium: diagnosis and treatment.
- Dementia severity and pattern of cognitive performance in vascular dementia.
- Demographically Corrected Normative Standards for the Spanish Language Version of the NIH Toolbox Cognition Battery.
- Demographically-adjusted norms for the processing speed subtests of the WAIS-III in a Spanish-speaking adult population: Results from the Neuropsychological Norms for the U.S.-Mexico Border Region in Spanish (NP-NUMBRS) project.
- Demographics, phenotypic health characteristics and genetic analysis of centenarians in China.
- Dentate gyrus volume deficit in schizophrenia.
- Depressed outpatients treated with cognitive therapy or pharmacotherapy. A one-year follow-up.
- Depression among centenarians and the oldest old: contributions of cognition and personality.
- Detection and staging of dementia in Alzheimer's disease. Use of the neuropsychological measures developed for the Consortium to Establish a Registry for Alzheimer's Disease.
- Development and Evaluation of the ADHD Cognitions Scale for Adults.
- Development and Validation of the Disability Index Among Older Adults.
- Development and preliminary evaluation of the caregiver assistive technology outcome measure.
- Developmental and lesion effects in brain activation during sentence comprehension and mental rotation.
- Developmental stress, song-learning, and cognition.
- Developmental trajectories of young girls with fragile x syndrome.
- Developmental trajectory of neural specialization for letter and number visual processing.
- Diagnosis and neuroanatomical correlates of depression in brain-damaged patients. Implications for a neurology of depression.
- Diet and neurocognition: review of evidence and methodological considerations.
- Dietary Diversity and Cognitive Function among Elderly People: A Population-Based Study.
- Dietary Patterns Associated with Cognitive Function among the Older People in Underdeveloped Regions: Finding from the NCDFaC Study.
- Differences between suicide attempters and nonattempters in depressed older patients: depression severity, white-matter lesions, and cognitive functioning.
- Differences in Cognitive Task Performance, Reinforcement Enhancement, and Nicotine Dependence Between Menthol and Nonmenthol Cigarette Smokers.
- Differences in brain volumes among males and female hormone-therapy users and nonusers.
- Differences in the cognitive skills of bonobos and chimpanzees.
- Differences in the early cognitive development of children and great apes.
- Different levels of learning interact to shape the congruency sequence effect.
- Differential age effects for case and hue mixing in visual word recognition.
- Differential age effects of mean arterial pressure and rewarming on cognitive dysfunction after cardiac surgery.
- Differential effects of neonatal handling on early life infection-induced alterations in cognition in adulthood.
- Differential item functioning due to cognitive status does not impact depressive symptom measures in four heterogeneous samples of older adults.
- Differential neural responses to food images in women with bulimia versus anorexia nervosa.
- Diffusion tensor imaging identifies deficits in white matter microstructure in subjects with type 1 diabetes that correlate with reduced neurocognitive function.
- Diffusion tensor imaging of cerebral white matter integrity in cognitive aging.
- Digital Intervention for Cognitive Deficits in Major Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess Efficacy and Safety in Adults.
- Dimensions of pain-related cognitive coping: cross-validation of the factor structure of the Coping Strategy Questionnaire.
- Disconnected aging: cerebral white matter integrity and age-related differences in cognition.
- Disparities among older adults in measures of cognitive function by race or ethnicity.
- Dissociable effects of conscious emotion regulation strategies on explicit and implicit memory.
- Dissociating top-down attentional control from selective perception and action.
- Distinct aspects of frontal lobe structure mediate age-related differences in fluid intelligence and multitasking.
- Distinct but correlated latent factors support the regulation of learned conflict-control and task-switching.
- Distinct mechanisms of impairment in cognitive ageing and Alzheimer's disease.
- Distinguishing between early and late responders to symptoms of acute myocardial infarction.
- Diversity and dynamism in the cerebellum.
- Do estradiol levels influence on the cognitive function during antidepressant treatments in post-menopausal women with major depressive disorder? A comparison with pre-menopausal women.
- Do older veterans experience change in posttraumatic cognitions following treatment for posttraumatic stress disorder?
- Do young children have adult syntactic competence?
- Does Meditation Enhance Cognition and Brain Longevity?
- Does antidepressant therapy improve cognition in elderly depressed patients?
- Does ketamine-mediated N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonism cause schizophrenia-like oculomotor abnormalities?
- Dog cognitive development: a longitudinal study across the first 2 years of life.
- Domains of delirium severity in Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
- Done wrong or said wrong? Young children understand the normative directions of fit of different speech acts.
- Donepezil treatment of older adults with cognitive impairment and depression (DOTCODE study): clinical rationale and design.
- Dose-Response Meta-Analysis on Tooth Loss With the Risk of Cognitive Impairment and Dementia.
- Dual-Task Gait and Alzheimer's Disease Genetic Risk in Cognitively Normal Adults: A Pilot Study.
- Dynamic Trial-by-Trial Recoding of Task-Set Representations in the Frontoparietal Cortex Mediates Behavioral Flexibility.
- Early Life Child Micronutrient Status, Maternal Reasoning, and a Nurturing Household Environment have Persistent Influences on Child Cognitive Development at Age 5 years: Results from MAL-ED.
- Early Life Experiences and Trajectories of Cognitive Development.
- Early cognitive development in children with infantile Pompe disease.
- Early social cognition in three cultural contexts.
- Early-but Not Late-Onset Hypertension Is Related to Midlife Cognitive Function.
- Eat now or later: self-control as an overlapping cognitive mechanism of depression and obesity.
- Edentulism and Trajectories of Cognitive Functioning Among Older Adults: The Role of Dental Care Service Utilization.
- Education and health: evidence on adults with diabetes.
- Effect modification of FADS2 polymorphisms on the association between breastfeeding and intelligence: results from a collaborative meta-analysis.
- Effect of FOXO3 and Air Pollution on Cognitive Function: A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Older Adults in China From 2000 to 2014.
- Effect of aging on cerebral autoregulation during cardiopulmonary bypass. Association with postoperative cognitive dysfunction.
- Effect of pregabalin on cerebral outcome after cardiopulmonary bypass with deep hypothermic circulatory arrest in rats.
- Effect of sub-chronic intermittent ethanol exposure on spatial learning and ethanol sensitivity in adolescent and adult rats.
- Effective questionnaire design: How to use cognitive interviews to refine questionnaire items.
- Effects and mediating mechanisms of a structured limbs-exercise program on general cognitive function in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: A randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of Acute, Profound Hypoxia on Healthy Humans: Implications for Safety of Tests Evaluating Pulse Oximetry or Tissue Oximetry Performance.
- Effects of Longitudinal Changes in Neuroticism and Stress on Cognitive Decline.
- Effects of Nurse-Delivered Cognitive Behavioral Intervention on Depression and Anxiety for Persons Living With HIV in China: A Clinical Controlled Trial.
- Effects of a right unilateral ultrabrief pulse electroconvulsive therapy course on health related quality of life in elderly depressed patients.
- Effects of adult age and blood pressure on executive function and speed of processing.
- Effects of aerobic exercise on cognitive and psychosocial functioning in patients with mild hypertension.
- Effects of antipsychotic withdrawal in elderly nursing home residents.
- Effects of brief caffeinated-beverage deprivation on mood, symptoms, and psychomotor performance.
- Effects of category learning strategies on recognition memory.
- Effects of control strategies on the activation of unwanted intrusive thoughts in elite athletes.
- Effects of davunetide on N-acetylaspartate and choline in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in patients with schizophrenia.
- Effects of education and race on cognitive decline: An integrative study of generalizability versus study-specific results.
- Effects of electroconvulsive therapy on plasma vasopressin and oxytocin.
- Effects of elevated oxygen and carbon dioxide partial pressures on respiratory function and cognitive performance.
- Effects of exercise training on older patients with major depression.
- Effects of extreme hemodilution during cardiac surgery on cognitive function in the elderly.
- Effects of iodine supplementation during pregnancy on child growth and development at school age.
- Effects of mate familiarity on the courtship and reproductive success of the ring dove (Streptopelia risoria)
- Effects of mindfulness, reappraisal, and suppression on sad mood and cognitive resources.
- Effects of motivationally significant stimuli on the regulation of dominant responses.
- Effects of nicotine on novelty detection and memory recognition performance: double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of smokers and nonsmokers.
- Effects of online repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) on cognitive processing: A meta-analysis and recommendations for future studies.
- Effects of pulse width and electrode placement on the efficacy and cognitive effects of electroconvulsive therapy.
- Effects of quitting smoking on EEG activation and attention last for more than 31 days and are more severe with stress, dependence, DRD2 A1 allele, and depressive traits.
- Effects of smoking abstinence on smoking-reinforced responding, withdrawal, and cognition in adults with and without attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Effects of the Co-occurrence of Diabetes Mellitus and Tooth Loss on Cognitive Function.
- Effects of the dopamine D-2 receptor agonist, LY 171555, on radial arm maze performance in rats.
- Efficacy and safety of the novel glycine transporter inhibitor BI 425809 once daily in patients with schizophrenia: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled phase 2 study.
- Efficacy of a Brief Tele-Cognitive Behavioral Treatment vs Attention Control for Head and Neck Cancer Survivors With Body Image Distress: A Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Efficiency of the CATIE and BACS neuropsychological batteries in assessing cognitive effects of antipsychotic treatments in schizophrenia.
- ElectroConvulsive therapy Cognitive Assessment (ECCA) tool: A new instrument to monitor cognitive function in patients undergoing ECT.
- Electroencephalography reveals a selective disruption of cognitive control processes in craving cigarette smokers.
- Electromyographic (EMG) biofeedback in the comprehensive treatment of central pain and ataxic tremor following thalamic stroke.
- Electrophysiological correlates of adult decisions made during a conservation of quantity task.
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein and Subsequent Patient-Reported Cognitive Problems in Older Breast Cancer Survivors: The Thinking and Living With Cancer Study.
- Eliciting the child's voice in adverse event reporting in oncology trials: Cognitive interview findings from the Pediatric Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events initiative.
- Embedding and Sustaining a Focus on Function in Specialty Research and Care.
- Emotional learning during dissociative states in borderline personality disorder.
- Emotions and cognitions as correlates of early adolescent sexual behavior among Dominican youth in the United States and Dominican Republic.
- Enduring consequences of early-life infection on glial and neural cell genesis within cognitive regions of the brain.
- Enhanced cognitive performance with estrogen use in nondemented community-dwelling older women.
- Enhancement of human cognitive performance using transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
- Errors in surgical neuropathology and the influence of cognitive biases: the psychology of intelligence analysis.
- Essential role for InSyn1 in dystroglycan complex integrity and cognitive behaviors in mice.
- Estimating propensity scores with missing covariate data using general location mixture models.
- Estimating the heritability of cognitive traits across dog breeds reveals highly heritable inhibitory control and communication factors.
- Estimating the validity of the clinical Dementia Rating Scale: the CERAD experience. Consortium to Establish a Registry for Alzheimer's Disease.
- Estimation of the contribution of norketamine to ketamine-induced acute pain relief and neurocognitive impairment in healthy volunteers.
- Estrogen effects on cognition across the lifespan.
- Ethnically diverse older adults' beliefs about staying mentally sharp.
- Evaluating persistent pain in long term care residents: what role for pain maps?
- Evaluating trajectories of episodic memory in normal cognition and mild cognitive impairment: Results from ADNI.
- Evaluation of a plasticity-based cognitive training program in schizophrenia: Results from the eCaesar trial.
- Evaluation of cognitive function in bipolar disorder using the Brief Assessment of Cognition in Affective Disorders (BAC-A).
- Evaluation of the first 3 years of the Fast Track prevention trial with children at high risk for adolescent conduct problems.
- Eveningness Diurnal Preference: Putting the "Sluggish" in Sluggish Cognitive Tempo.
- Eveningness diurnal preference associated with poorer socioemotional cognition and social functioning among healthy adolescents and young adults.
- Event related potentials indexing the influence of emotion on cognitive processing in veterans with comorbid post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
- Event-related fMRI in cognition.
- Evolutionary perspectives on the role of oxytocin in human social behavior, social cognition and psychopathology.
- Examination of risk factors for intellectual and academic outcomes following treatment for pediatric medulloblastoma.
- Examination of the relationship between iron status and cognitive function among healthy young women with and without a recent history of blood donation.
- Examining Recall Memory in Infancy and Early Childhood Using the Elicited Imitation Paradigm.
- Examining the Overlap Between Moral Injury and PTSD in US Veterans and Active Duty Military.
- Executive function and depression as independent risk factors for postoperative delirium.
- Executive functioning and disinhibited eating in children and adolescents.
- Executive functioning early in abstinence from alcohol.
- Exercise as a treatment for depression and other psychiatric disorders: a review.
- Exercise fails to improve neurocognition in depressed middle-aged and older adults.
- Exercise, Dopamine, and Cognition in Older Age.
- Exogenous Hsp70 delays senescence and improves cognitive function in aging mice.
- Expectation (and attention) in visual cognition.
- Explicit and implicit cognition: a preliminary test of a dual-process theory of cognitive vulnerability to depression.
- Exploratory analysis of social cognition and neurocognition in individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis.
- Exploratory secondary analyses of a cognitive-behavioral intervention for knee osteoarthritis demonstrate reduction in biomarkers of adipocyte inflammation.
- Exploring the potential of context-sensitive CADe in screening mammography.
- Exploring the reciprocal relationship between cognitive function and edentulism among middle-aged and older adults in China.
- Exploring the role of the substantia nigra pars reticulata in eye movements.
- Exposure to violence against a family member and internalizing symptoms in Colombian adolescents: the protective effects of family support.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase overexpression improves behavioral outcome from closed head injury in the mouse.
- Extraskeletal effects of vitamin D in older adults: cardiovascular disease, mortality, mood, and cognition.
- Fact learning: how information accuracy, delay, and repeated testing change retention and retrieval experience.
- Factor structure and psychometric properties of the Children's Negative Cognitive Error Questionnaire with a clinically depressed adolescent sample.
- Factor structure of cognitive performance and functional capacity in schizophrenia: Evidence for differences across functional capacity measures.
- Factors affecting young children's use of pronouns as referring expressions.
- Factors associated with the use of cognitive aids in operating room crises: a cross-sectional study of US hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Failure of long term high-dose lecithin to retard progression of early-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Failures in learning-dependent predictive perception as the key cognitive vulnerability to psychosis in schizophrenia.
- False memories and semantic lexicon arrangement.
- Family functioning, neurocognitive functioning, and behavior problems in children with sickle cell disease.
- Family history of hypertension influences neurobehavioral function in hypertensive patients.
- Family type and cognitive function in older Chinese Americans: acculturation as a moderator.
- Fasting Glucose Variability in Young Adulthood and Cognitive Function in Middle Age: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Feasibility and preliminary efficacy data from a computerized cognitive intervention in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Ferritin levels in the cerebrospinal fluid predict Alzheimer's disease outcomes and are regulated by APOE.
- Fertility patients' views about frozen embryo disposition: results of a multi-institutional U.S. survey.
- Fexofenadine effects on cognitive performance in aviators at ground level and simulated altitude.
- Final conclusions and recommendations of the National Lipid Association Statin Safety Assessment Task Force.
- Fine Particulate Matter and Poor Cognitive Function among Chinese Older Adults: Evidence from a Community-Based, 12-Year Prospective Cohort Study.
- Fish intake is associated with slower cognitive decline in Chinese older adults.
- Flexing dual-systems models: How variable cognitive control in children informs our understanding of risk-taking across development.
- Food Insecurity and Eating Behavior Relationships Among Congregate Meal Participants in Georgia.
- Forgetting all else: on the antecedents and consequences of goal shielding.
- Formulation of the age-education index: measuring age and education effects in neuropsychological performance.
- Fornix transection selectively impairs fast learning of conditional visuospatial discriminations.
- Four-week nicotine skin patch treatment effects on cognitive performance in Alzheimer's disease.
- From statistical associations to causation: what developmentalists can learn from instrumental variables techniques coupled with experimental data.
- Frontoparietal attentional network activation differs between smokers and nonsmokers during affective cognition.
- Functional MR imaging using a visually guided saccade paradigm for comparing activation patterns in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease and in cognitively able elderly volunteers.
- Functional Outcomes and Social Attainment in Asian/Pacific Islander Childhood Cancer Survivors in the United States: A Report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Functional brain connectivity and cognition: effects of adult age and task demands.
- Functional neuroimaging of memory: implications for cognitive aging.
- Functional organization of activation patterns in children: whole brain fMRI imaging during three different cognitive tasks.
- Functional signature of conversion of patients with mild cognitive impairment.
- Further Advances in Optimizing (2-Phenylcyclopropyl)methylamines as Novel Serotonin 2C Agonists: Effects on Hyperlocomotion, Prepulse Inhibition, and Cognition Models.
- Fuzzy and crisp set-theoretic-based classification of health and disease. A qualitative and quantitative comparison.
- GWAS meta-analysis reveals novel loci and genetic correlates for general cognitive function: a report from the COGENT consortium.
- Gain and loss learning differentially contribute to life financial outcomes.
- Gas exchange and exercise capacity affect neurocognitive performance in patients with lung disease.
- Gender differences in associations between DSM-5 posttraumatic stress disorder symptom clusters and functional impairment in war veterans.
- Gender differences in the association between migration and cognitive function among older adults in China and India.
- Gender differences in views about cognitive health and healthy lifestyle behaviors among rural older adults.
- General and specific brain regions involved in encoding and retrieval of events: what, where, and when.
- General anesthetic exposure in adolescent rats causes persistent maladaptations in cognitive and affective behaviors and neuroplasticity.
- General functional connectivity: Shared features of resting-state and task fMRI drive reliable and heritable individual differences in functional brain networks.
- Genetic and environmental correlates of topiramate-induced cognitive impairment.
- Genetic and non-genetic factors associated with the phenotype of exceptional longevity & normal cognition.
- Genetic correlations and genome-wide associations of cortical structure in general population samples of 22,824 adults.
- Genetic disruption of WASHC4 drives endo-lysosomal dysfunction and cognitive-movement impairments in mice and humans.
- Genome-wide association analysis of hippocampal volume identifies enrichment of neurogenesis-related pathways.
- Geriatric Psychiatry.
- German children's comprehension of word order and case marking in causative sentences.
- Gestational and perinatal exposure to diazinon causes long-lasting neurobehavioral consequences in the rat.
- Getting the message out about cognitive health: a cross-cultural comparison of older adults' media awareness and communication needs on how to maintain a healthy brain.
- Ginkgo and memory.
- Ginkgo and memory.
- Global versus tract-specific components of cerebral white matter integrity: relation to adult age and perceptual-motor speed.
- Goals as reference points.
- Graph auto-encoding brain networks with applications to analyzing large-scale brain imaging datasets.
- Great apes distinguish true from false beliefs in an interactive helping task.
- Great apes infer others' goals based on context.
- Great apes' understanding of other individuals' line of sight.
- Grit and Ambition are Associated with Better Neurocognitive and Everyday Functioning Among Adults Living with HIV.
- Grounding predictive coding models in empirical neuroscience research.
- Group Size Predicts Social but Not Nonsocial Cognition in Lemurs.
- Growth trajectories of cognitive and motor control in adolescence: How much is development and how much is practice?
- GxE interactions between FOXO genotypes and drinking tea are significantly associated with prevention of cognitive decline in advanced age in China.
- HIV and three dimensions of Wisdom: Association with cognitive function and physical and mental well-being: For: Psychiatry Research.
- Half of US population exposed to adverse lead levels in early childhood.
- Harvard HIV and Aging Workshop: Perspectives and Priorities from Claude D. Pepper Centers and Centers for AIDS Research.
- Health effects of a mixture of indoor air volatile organics, their ozone oxidation products, and stress.
- Health indices as predictors of cognition among older African Americans: MacArthur studies of successful aging.
- Health-related quality of life in older depressed psychogeriatric patients: one year follow-up.
- Height and cognition at work: Labor market productivity in a low income setting.
- Helping patients decide: ten steps to better risk communication.
- Hemispheric asymmetry and aging: right hemisphere decline or asymmetry reduction.
- Hereditary influences on cognitive functioning in older men. A study of 4000 twin pairs.
- Heritability estimates of endophenotypes of long and health life: the Long Life Family Study.
- High normal plasma triglycerides are associated with preserved cognitive function in Chinese oldest-old.
- High, usual and impaired functioning in community-dwelling older men and women: findings from the MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Successful Aging.
- Hippocampal remodeling and damage by corticosteroids: implications for mood disorders.
- Hippocampal volume, spectroscopy, cognition, and mood in patients receiving corticosteroid therapy.
- Homework Completion, Patient Characteristics, and Symptom Change in Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD.
- Hope, pride, and processing during optimal and nonoptimal times of day.
- Hopelessness as a risk factor for post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms among interpersonal violence survivors.
- Hostile attributional biases among aggressive boys are exacerbated under conditions of threats to the self.
- How 14- and 18-month-olds know what others have experienced.
- How does cognition evolve? Phylogenetic comparative psychology.
- How does the Fast Track intervention prevent adverse outcomes in young adulthood?
- How dogs know when communication is intended for them.
- How sleep can help maximize human potential: The role of leaders.
- Human Performance Optimization Metrics: Consensus Findings, Gaps, and Recommendations for Future Research.
- Human functional neuroimaging in nicotine and tobacco research: basics, background, and beyond.
- Human noise blindness drives suboptimal cognitive inference.
- Human-like social skills in dogs?
- Humans have evolved specialized skills of social cognition: the cultural intelligence hypothesis.
- Hygiene self-care of older adults in West Virginia: effects of gender.
- Hyperdopaminergia and NMDA receptor hypofunction disrupt neural phase signaling.
- Hyperthermic effects on behavior.
- Hypnosis decouples conflict monitoring and cognitive control functions of the frontal lobe
- I'm not the person I used to be: The self and autobiographical memories of immoral actions.
- Identifying Individuals With Intellectual Disability Within a Population Study.
- Identifying nootropic drug targets via large-scale cognitive GWAS and transcriptomics.
- Identifying patterns of symptom change during a randomized controlled trial of cognitive processing therapy for military-related posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Identity economics and the brain: uncovering the mechanisms of social conflict.
- Idiosyncratic responding during movie-watching predicted by age differences in attentional control.
- Illness specific patterns of psychological adjustment and cognitive adaptational processes in children with cystic fibrosis and sickle cell disease.
- Imagination and social cognition in childhood.
- Imitation and social responsiveness in autistic children.
- Immediacy versus anticipated delay in the time-left experiment: a test of the cognitive hypothesis.
- Impact of Alzheimer's pathology on cognitive trajectories in nondemented elderly.
- Impact of Cognition and Handfeeding Assistance on Nutritional Intake for Nursing Home Residents.
- Impact of Genetic Testing and Family Health History Based Risk Counseling on Behavior Change and Cognitive Precursors for Type 2 Diabetes.
- Impact of anemia on mortality, cognition, and function in community-dwelling elderly.
- Impact of estrogen use on decline in cognitive function in a representative sample of older community-resident women.
- Impact of psychiatric comorbidity in individuals at Ultra High Risk of psychosis - Findings from the Longitudinal Youth at Risk Study (LYRIKS).
- Impact of taxane-based chemotherapy among older women with breast cancer on cognition and quality of life: a longitudinal pooled analysis.
- Implementing a geriatric assessment in cooperative group clinical cancer trials: CALGB 360401.
- Implicit moral evaluations: A multinomial modeling approach.
- Implicit trauma identity associations in treatment-seeking U.S. military personnel do not predict or change in response to cognitive processing therapy for PTSD.
- Improving aerobic capacity in healthy older adults does not necessarily lead to improved cognitive performance.
- Improving the prediction of treatment response in depression: integration of clinical, cognitive, psychophysiological, neuroimaging, and genetic measures.
- Independent Association Between Preoperative Cognitive Status and Discharge Location After Surgery: A Strategy to Reduce Resource Use After Surgery for Deformity.
- Independent evidence for an association between general cognitive ability and a genetic locus for educational attainment.
- Individual Differences in Structure Building: Impacts on Comprehension and Learning, Theoretical Underpinnings, and Support for Less Able Structure Builders.
- Individual differences in self-regulatory failure and menstrual dysfunction predict upper respiratory infection symptoms and antibody response to flu immunization.
- Individual susceptibility to TMS affirms the precuneal role in meta-memory upon recollection.
- Infant EEG theta modulation predicts childhood intelligence.
- Inflammation moderates the effects of lifestyle modification on neurocognition among individuals with resistant hypertension.
- Influence of Educational Background, Childhood Socioeconomic Environment, and Language Use on Cognition among Spanish-Speaking Latinos Living Near the US-Mexico Border.
- Influence of cognitive reserve on neuropsychological functioning in asymptomatic human immunodeficiency virus-1 infection.
- Influence of response selection and noise similarity on age differences in the redundancy gain.
- Influence of structural and functional brain connectivity on age-related differences in fluid cognition.
- Influence of the MTHFR C677T polymorphism on magnetic resonance imaging hyperintensity volume and cognition in geriatric depression.
- Inherited frailty. ApoE alleles determine survival after a diagnosis of heart disease or stroke at ages 85+.
- Integrated externally and internally generated task predictions jointly guide cognitive control in prefrontal cortex.
- Integrated genetic and genomic approach in the SingaporeTranslational and Clinical Research in Psychosis Study: an overview.
- Intelligence and creativity share a common cognitive and neural basis.
- Intelligence and education as predictors of cognitive state in late life: a 50-year follow-up.
- Intensifying approaches to address clinical inertia among cardiovascular disease risk factors: A narrative review.
- Interaction of hypertension and age in visual selective attention performance.
- Interactive effects of D1 and D2 agonists with scopolamine on radial-arm maze performance.
- International Study to Predict Optimized Treatment for Depression (iSPOT-D), a randomized clinical trial: rationale and protocol.
- Interoception and Mental Health: A Roadmap.
- Interrelationships of peak expiratory flow rate with physical and cognitive function in the elderly: MacArthur Foundation studies of aging.
- Interval estimation for treatment effects using propensity score matching.
- Intraoperative awareness and hypertensive crisis during high-dose fentanyl-diazepam-oxygen anesthesia.
- Intraoperative magnesium administration does not improve neurocognitive function after cardiac surgery.
- Intravenous Lidocaine and Postoperative Cognition: Reply.
- Introduction to special issue: 'Life history and learning: how childhood, caregiving and old age shape cognition and culture in humans and other animals'.
- Introduction to the CATIE special section.
- Introduction: social cognition, psychodynamic psychology, and the representation and processing of emotionally significant information.
- Intrusive thoughts: linking spontaneous mind wandering and OCD symptomatology.
- Investigating the causal effect of cognition on the self-reported loss of functional dentition using marginal structural models: The Panel on Health and Ageing of Singaporean Elderly study.
- Investigating the genetic architecture of noncognitive skills using GWAS-by-subtraction.
- Irrational health beliefs and health anxiety.
- Is Living in an Ethnic Enclave Associated With Cognitive Function? Results From the Population Study of Chinese Elderly (PINE) in Chicago.
- Is Toxoplasma Gondii Infection Related to Brain and Behavior Impairments in Humans? Evidence from a Population-Representative Birth Cohort.
- Is antioxidant use protective of cognitive function in the community-dwelling elderly?
- Is cognition the secret to working dog success?
- Is diabetes associated with poorer self-efficacy and motivation for physical activity in older adults with arthritis?
- Is information always a good thing? Helping patients make "good" decisions.
- Is insomnia associated with deficits in neuropsychological functioning? Evidence from a population-based study.
- Is telomere length a biomarker for aging: cross-sectional evidence from the west of Scotland?
- Is the idle mind a Devil's workshop?
- Is there a simple recipe for how to make friends?
- Is tolerance induction the answer to adolescent non-adherence?
- Isoflurane prevents learning deficiencies caused by brief hypoxia and hypotension in adult Sprague Dawley rats.
- Issues or Identity? Cognitive Foundations of Voter Choice.
- Language and interpersonal cognition: causal effects of variations in pronoun usage on perceptions of closeness.
- Language as a mental travel guide.
- Language in a New Key.
- Language processing deficits in sickle cell disease in young school-age children.
- Language processing in age-related macular degeneration associated with unique functional connectivity signatures in the right hemisphere.
- Large scale neurocognitive networks underlying episodic memory.
- Large-Scale Cognitive GWAS Meta-Analysis Reveals Tissue-Specific Neural Expression and Potential Nootropic Drug Targets.
- Late-Life Cognitive Trajectories and their Associated Lifestyle Factors.
- Late-Onset ADHD Reconsidered With Comprehensive Repeated Assessments Between Ages 10 and 25.
- Latent Profile Analysis of Neuropsychiatric Symptoms and Cognitive Function of Adults 2 Weeks After Traumatic Brain Injury: Findings From the TRACK-TBI Study.
- Latent structure of cognition in schizophrenia: a confirmatory factor analysis of the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery (MCCB).
- Lateral inhibition and attention: comments on the neuropsychological theory of Walley and Weiden.
- Learning about cognition risk with the radial-arm maze in the developmental neurotoxicology battery.
- Learning from mistakes: Incidental encoding reveals a time-dependent enhancement of posterror target processing.
- Left orbital frontal cortex volume and performance on the benton visual retention test in older depressives and controls.
- Leisure activities, education, and cognitive impairment in Chinese older adults: a population-based longitudinal study.
- Lesions of dorsolateral striatum preserve outcome expectancy but disrupt habit formation in instrumental learning.
- Life experience and demographic influences on cognitive function in older adults.
- Lifecourse Traumatic Events and Cognitive Aging in the Health and Retirement Study.
- Lifestyle modification and cognitive function among individuals with resistant hypertension: cognitive outcomes from the TRIUMPH trial.
- Linguistic Adaptation and Cognitive Function in Older Chinese and Korean Immigrants in the United States: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Linking cognitive and visual perceptual decline in healthy aging: The information degradation hypothesis.
- Linking sight and sound: fMRI evidence of primary auditory cortex activation during visual word recognition.
- Links between the brain and body during sleep: implications for memory processing.
- Long-Term Blood Pressure Level and Variability From Midlife to Later Life and Subsequent Cognitive Change: The ARIC Neurocognitive Study.
- Long-Term Cannabis Use and Cognitive Reserves and Hippocampal Volume in Midlife.
- Long-Term Trazodone Use and Cognition: A Potential Therapeutic Role for Slow-Wave Sleep Enhancers.
- Long-term blood pressure variability throughout young adulthood and cognitive function in midlife: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study.
- Long-term effects of exercise on psychological functioning in older men and women.
- Long-term outcome of Hurler syndrome patients after hematopoietic cell transplantation: an international multicenter study.
- Longer Term Effects of Diet and Exercise on Neurocognition: 1-Year Follow-up of the ENLIGHTEN Trial.
- Longitudinal Associations of US Acculturation With Cognitive Performance, Cognitive Impairment, and Dementia.
- Longitudinal Changes in Regional Cerebral Perfusion and Cognition After Cardiac Operation.
- Longitudinal Cognitive Changes in Young Individuals at Ultrahigh Risk for Psychosis.
- Longitudinal changes in white matter disease and cognition in the first year of the Alzheimer disease neuroimaging initiative.
- Longitudinal study of neuropsychological functioning in patients on chronic hemodialysis: a preliminary report.
- Looking past the model species: diversity in gaze-following skills across primates.
- Low-level mercury, omega-3 index and neurobehavioral outcomes in an adult US coastal population.
- Lower cognitive performance in normal older adult male twins carrying the apolipoprotein E epsilon 4 allele.
- Lysine restricted diet for pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy: first evidence and future trials.
- MRI Clinical Ratings and Cognitive Function in a Cross-Sectional Population Study of Dementia: The Cache County Memory Study.
- MRI-Detected Brain Lesions and Cognitive Function in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Left Atrial Catheter Ablation in the Randomized AXAFA-AFNET 5 Trial.
- Mammography pain and discomfort: a cognitive-behavioral perspective.
- Mapping the semantic structure of cognitive neuroscience.
- Massage therapy reduces anxiety and enhances EEG pattern of alertness and math computations.
- Meal skipping and cognition along a spectrum of restrictive eating.
- Measurement of spontaneous signal fluctuations in fMRI: adult age differences in intrinsic functional connectivity.
- Measures of executive function and depression identify patients at risk for postoperative delirium.
- Measures of physical and cognitive function and work status among individuals with multiple sclerosis: a review of the literature.
- Measuring cognition: the Chicago Cognitive Function Measure in the National Social Life, Health and Aging Project, Wave 2.
- Measuring the quality of dying in long-term care.
- Mechanisms of change in dialectical behavior therapy: theoretical and empirical observations.
- Mechanisms of motivation-cognition interaction: challenges and opportunities.
- Medial septal benzodiazepine receptors modulate hippocampal evoked responses and long-term potentiation.
- Medial versus lateral frontal lobe contributions to voluntary saccade control as revealed by the study of patients with frontal lobe degeneration.
- Mediation Effect of Oral Hygiene on the Relationship Between Cognitive Function and Oral Health in Older Adults.
- Membership has its (epistemic) rewards: need for closure effects on in-group bias.
- Memory Impairment in HIV-Infected Individuals with Early and Late Initiation of Regular Marijuana Use.
- Memory and coping with stress: the relationship between cognitive-emotional distinctiveness, memory valence, and distress.
- Memory, language, and praxis in Alzheimer's disease: norms for outpatient clinical trial populations.
- Memory-prediction errors and their consequences in schizophrenia.
- Menopausal status, moderate-intensity walking, and symptoms in midlife women.
- Metabolic imprinting of choline by its availability during gestation: implications for memory and attentional processing across the lifespan.
- Metacognition in monkeys during an oculomotor task.
- Metacognition, risk behavior, and risk outcomes: the role of perceived intelligence and perceived knowledge.
- Metallothionein expression and neurocognitive function in mice.
- Metallothionein in the central nervous system: Roles in protection, regeneration and cognition.
- Methods for delivering and evaluating the efficacy of cognitive enhancement.
- Microcircuits for attention.
- Microstructural integrity of a pathway connecting the prefrontal cortex and amygdala moderates the association between cognitive reappraisal and negative emotions.
- Middle-aged human apoE4 targeted-replacement mice show retention deficits on a wide range of spatial memory tasks.
- Midlife activity predicts risk of dementia in older male twin pairs.
- Mifepristone (RU 486) for Alzheimer's disease.
- Migration and Cognitive Health Disparities: The Arab American and Refugee Case.
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence associations with dementia and amyloid-β in elderly African Americans.
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence variation associated with dementia and cognitive function in the elderly.
- Moderation of breastfeeding effects on the IQ by genetic variation in fatty acid metabolism.
- Mood and cognitive functions in anaesthetists working in actively scavenged operating theatres.
- Moral appraisals affect doing/allowing judgments.
- Moral foundations vignettes: a standardized stimulus database of scenarios based on moral foundations theory.
- Morality in the time of cognitive famine: The effects of memory load on cooperation and honesty.
- Mortality and cognitive status among elderly Canadians living in the community and in institutions: the Canadian Study of Health and Aging.
- Motivated control as a bridge between neuroeconomics and cognitive neuroscience.
- Motivation and Justification: A Dual-Process Model of Culture in Action
- Motor and Cognitive Functional Status Are Associated with 30-day Unplanned Rehospitalization Following Post-Acute Care in Medicare Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries.
- Multi-Trait Analysis of GWAS and Biological Insights Into Cognition: A Response to Hill (2018).
- Multidimensional Latent-Construct Analysis of Children's Social Information Processing Patterns: Correlations with Aggressive Behavior Problems
- Multimodal neuromarkers in schizophrenia via cognition-guided MRI fusion.
- Multiple conflict-driven control mechanisms in the human brain.
- Multisite reliability of cognitive BOLD data.
- Multivariate MR biomarkers better predict cognitive dysfunction in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease.
- NCAM1 and neurocognition in schizophrenia.
- NSAIDs and cognition in Alzheimer's disease.
- Natural history of change in physical function among long-stay nursing home residents.
- Neighborhood-based social capital and cognitive function among older adults in five low- and middle-income countries: Evidence from the World Health Organization Study on global AGEing and adult health.
- Neocortical modulation of the amygdala response to fearful stimuli.
- Network analysis of positron emission tomography regional cerebral blood flow data: ensemble inhibition during episodic memory retrieval.
- Neural Dynamics of Context-sensitive Adjustments in Cognitive Flexibility.
- Neural Substrates of Working Memory Updating.
- Neural activity during natural viewing of Sesame Street statistically predicts test scores in early childhood.
- Neural and Cognitive Signatures of Guilt Predict Hypocritical Blame.
- Neural cascade of conflict processing: Not just time-on-task.
- Neural conflict-control mechanisms improve memory for target stimuli.
- Neural correlates of cognitive and affective processing in maltreated youth with posttraumatic stress symptoms: does gender matter?
- Neural correlates of genetically abnormal social cognition in Williams syndrome.
- Neural correlates of idiographic goal priming in depression: goal-specific dysfunctions in the orbitofrontal cortex.
- Neural correlates of promotion and prevention goal activation: an fMRI study using an idiographic approach.
- Neural mechanisms of cognitive reappraisal in remitted major depressive disorder.
- Neurocognition in treatment-resistant hypertension: profile and associations with cardiovascular biomarkers.
- Neurocognitive Predictors of Academic Outcomes Among Childhood Leukemia Survivors.
- Neurocognitive and Health Correlates of Overweight and Obesity among Ten-Year-Old Children Born Extremely Preterm.
- Neurocognitive assessments in advanced heart failure patients receiving continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Neurocognitive changes after lung transplantation.
- Neurocognitive correlates of the COMT Val(158)Met polymorphism in chronic schizophrenia.
- Neurocognitive function in destination therapy patients receiving continuous-flow vs pulsatile-flow left ventricular assist device support.
- Neurocognitive function in patients with recurrent glioblastoma treated with bevacizumab.
- Neurocognitive impairment in children and adolescents with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Neurocognitive mechanisms of gaze-expression interactions in face processing and social attention.
- Neurocognitive predictors of social and communicative developmental trajectories in preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders.
- Neurodevelopment in children with single-suture craniosynostosis and plagiocephaly without synostosis.
- Neuroimaging and immunological features of neurocognitive function related to substance use in people with HIV.
- Neurologic, neurocognitive, and brain growth outcomes in human immunodeficiency virus-infected children receiving different nucleoside antiretroviral regimens. Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trials Group 152 Study Team.
- Neuronal correlates of metacognition in primate frontal cortex.
- Neuropathological and neuropsychological changes in "normal" aging: evidence for preclinical Alzheimer disease in cognitively normal individuals.
- Neurophysiological characterization of high-dose magnetic seizure therapy: comparisons with electroconvulsive shock and cognitive outcomes.
- Neuropsychiatric applications of transcranial magnetic stimulation: a meta analysis.
- Neuropsychological Norms for the U.S.-Mexico Border Region in Spanish (NP-NUMBRS) Project: Methodology and sample characteristics.
- Neuropsychological and emotional changes during simulated microgravity: effects of triiodothyronine alendronate, and testosterone.
- Neuropsychological course in the prodrome and first episode of psychosis: findings from the PRIME North America Double Blind Treatment Study.
- Neuropsychological decline in schizophrenia from the premorbid to the postonset period: evidence from a population-representative longitudinal study.
- Neuropsychological deficit and self-reported delinquency in an unselected birth cohort.
- Neuropsychological importance of subcortical white matter hyperintensity.
- Neuropsychological profile in adult schizophrenia measured with the CMINDS.
- Neuroscience and computation.
- New onset and remission of suicidal ideation among a depressed adult sample.
- Nicotine deprivation influences P300 markers of cognitive control.
- Nicotine effects on learning in zebrafish: the role of dopaminergic systems.
- Nicotine enhances stimulus detection performance of middle- and old-aged rats: a longitudinal study.
- Nicotine-alcohol interactions and cognitive function in rats.
- Nicotine-haloperidol interactions and cognitive performance in schizophrenics.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine involvement in cognitive function in animals.
- Nicotinic antagonist effects in the mediodorsal thalamic nucleus: regional heterogeneity of nicotinic receptor involvement in cognitive function.
- Nicotinic effects on cognitive function: behavioral characterization, pharmacological specification, and anatomic localization.
- Nicotinic interactions with antipsychotic drugs, models of schizophrenia and impacts on cognitive function.
- Nicotinic receptor subtypes and cognitive function.
- Nicotinic system involvement in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases. Implications for therapeutics.
- Nicotinic systems and cognitive function.
- Nicotinic-antipsychotic drug interactions and cognitive function.
- No association of the serotonin transporter polymorphisms 5-HTTLPR and RS25531 with schizophrenia or neurocognition.
- No need to choose: Independent regulation of cognitive stability and flexibility challenges the stability-flexibility trade-off.
- Nocturnal Blood Pressure in Young Adults and Cognitive Function in Midlife: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Nomenclature for Perioperative Cognitive Disorders: Comment.
- Non-invasive brain stimulation in the detection of deception: scientific challenges and ethical consequences.
- Nonsuicidal self-injury, sleep quality, and shame response to a laboratory stress task.
- Noradrenergic-dependent functions are associated with age-related locus coeruleus signal intensity differences.
- Not Every Thing Must Go.
- Not all mind wandering is created equal: dissociating deliberate from spontaneous mind wandering.
- Novel genetic loci underlying human intracranial volume identified through genome-wide association.
- Observable Social Cognition--A Rating Scale: an interview-based assessment for schizophrenia.
- Occupational characteristics and cognitive performance among elderly male twins.
- Older adults benefit from more widespread brain network integration during working memory.
- On chronic fatigue syndrome.
- On the Clock: Evidence for the Rapid and Strategic Modulation of Mind Wandering.
- Oral Health Symptoms and Cognitive Function Among US Community-Dwelling Chinese Older Adults.
- Origins of individual differences in theory of mind: from nature to nurture?
- Outcomes of unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation for X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy.
- Pain and pain-related interference with function in older Canadians: the Canadian Study of Health and Aging.
- Pain beliefs and the use of cognitive-behavioral coping strategies.
- Paradigms, promises, and the potential of clinical psychology.
- Parent and family associations with weight-related behaviors and cognitions among overweight adolescents.
- Parents' monitoring-relevant knowledge and adolescents' delinquent behavior: evidence of correlated developmental changes and reciprocal influences.
- Parrot Genomes and the Evolution of Heightened Longevity and Cognition.
- Paternal cannabis extract exposure in rats: Preconception timing effects on neurodevelopmental behavior in offspring.
- Patient and provider perceptions of a novel cognitive functioning report for patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: a qualitative study.
- Patient-Centered Goals After Lumbar Spine Surgery: A Secondary Analysis of Cognitive-Behavioral-Based Physical Therapy Outcomes From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Patient-reported cognitive function among hematopoietic stem cell transplant and cellular therapy patients: a scoping review.
- Patterns of intellectual development in later life.
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Delays in Children 0 to 5 Years of Age With Sickle Cell Disease: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Perceived Discrimination and Symptoms of Cognitive Dysfuntion Among Middle-Age and Older Persons Living With HIV in China: A Multicenter Cross-Sectional Study of the Mediating Role of Mental Health Symptoms and Social Isolation.
- Perceived discrimination and cognitive function in middle-aged and older adults living with HIV in China.
- Perceptual and conceptual processing of visual objects across the adult lifespan.
- Perfluorocarbon administration during cardiopulmonary bypass in rats: an inflammatory link to adverse outcome?
- Performance of Hispanics and Non-Hispanic Whites on the NIH Toolbox Cognition Battery: the roles of ethnicity and language backgrounds.
- Performance on Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery subtests sensitive to frontal lobe function in people with autistic disorder: evidence from the Collaborative Programs of Excellence in Autism network.
- Performance-based outcomes of inpatient rehabilitation facilities treating hip fracture patients in the United States.
- Perigenual anterior cingulate morphology covaries with perceived social standing.
- Perseverative behaviour after amphetamine; dissociation of response tendency from reward association.
- Persistence of chronic nicotine-induced cognitive facilitation.
- Personal vulnerability, life events, and depressive symptoms: a test of a specific interactional model.
- Personality Traits and Successful Aging: Findings From the Georgia Centenarian Study.
- Personality development: stability and change.
- Personality, coping, and social support as predictors of long-term quality-of-life trajectories in older breast cancer survivors: CALGB protocol 369901 (Alliance).
- Perspectives on Implementing a Multidomain Approach to Caring for Older Adults With Heart Failure.
- Pharmacist Identification of Medication Therapy Problems Involving Cognition Among Older Adults Followed by a Home-Based Care Team.
- Pharmacogenetics of antipsychotic response in the CATIE trial: a candidate gene analysis.
- Pharmacological analyses of learning and memory in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Pharmacological interventions to improve cognition and adaptive functioning in Down syndrome: Strides to date.
- PhenX RISING: real world implementation and sharing of PhenX measures.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the ecology and evolution of mammalian sleep.
- Physical Activity Predicts Population-Level Age-Related Differences in Frontal White Matter.
- Physical Activity, the Childhood Cancer Symptom Cluster-Leukemia, and Cognitive Function: A Longitudinal Mediation Analysis.
- Physical Function, Frailty, Cognition, Depression, and Quality of Life in Hospitalized Adults ≥60 Years With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure With Preserved Versus Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Physical activity and relationship to physical function, quality of life, and cognitive function in older patients with acute decompensated heart failure.
- Physical exercise increases involvement of motor networks as a compensatory mechanism during a cognitively challenging task.
- Physiological and psychological effects of testosterone during severe energy deficit and recovery: A study protocol for a randomized, placebo-controlled trial for Optimizing Performance for Soldiers (OPS).
- Pinning down response inhibition in the brain--conjunction analyses of the Stop-signal task.
- Place of Residence and Cognitive Function among the Adult Population in India.
- Plant-based dietary patterns and cognitive function: A prospective cohort analysis of elderly individuals in China (2008-2018).
- Plasma homovanillic acid and performance on motor and cognitive tasks in community-dwelling elderly: MacArthur studies of successful aging.
- Plasma oxytocin and vasopressin levels in young and older men and women: Functional relationships with attachment and cognition.
- Pleiotropic Meta-Analysis of Cognition, Education, and Schizophrenia Differentiates Roles of Early Neurodevelopmental and Adult Synaptic Pathways.
- Plenary session on aging and biology: effects on growth and plasticity through the lifespan. Physical Disabilities through the Lifespan Conference.
- Pointing out new news, old news, and absent referents at 12 months of age.
- Polygenic risk for schizophrenia and measured domains of cognition in individuals with psychosis and controls.
- Postoperative Brain Function: Toward a Better Understanding and the American Society of Anesthesiologists Perioperative Brain Health Initiative.
- Posttraumatic maladaptive beliefs scale: evolution of the personal beliefs and reactions scale.
- Pre-clinical cognitive phenotypes for Alzheimer disease: a latent profile approach.
- Pre-exposure cognitive performance variability is associated with severity of respiratory infection.
- Predicting falls: the role of mobility and nonphysical factors.
- Predicting memory decline in normal elderly: genetics, MRI, and cognitive reserve.
- Predicting methylphenidate response in long-term survivors of childhood cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial.
- Predicting the counterproductive employee in a child-to-adult prospective study.
- Predicting the unbeaten path through syntactic priming.
- Prediction of cognitive decline in early Alzheimer's disease.
- Predictors associated with improved cognitive-behavioral therapy outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Predictors of cognitive change in older persons: MacArthur studies of successful aging.
- Predictors of cognitive gains during inpatient rehabilitation for older adults with traumatic brain injury.
- Predictors of cognitive recovery after cardiac surgery.
- Predictors of nursing home admission in a biracial population.
- Predictors of response to pain management treatment. The role of family environment and changes in cognitive processes.
- Predictors of smoking relapse in patients with thoracic cancer or head and neck cancer.
- Preface. What is rational constructivism?
- Prefrontal cortex and cognitive control: motivating functional hierarchies.
- Prefrontal neuropsychological predictors of treatment remission in late-life depression.
- Preliminary report of a genetic basis for cognitive decline after cardiac operations. The Neurologic Outcome Research Group of the Duke Heart Center.
- Preliminary report of the effects of complement suppression with pexelizumab on neurocognitive decline after coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Preliminary report on the use of high-fidelity simulation in the training of study coordinators conducting a clinical research protocol.
- Preliminary study of the safety and efficacy of donepezil hydrochloride in children with Down syndrome: a clinical report series.
- Prenatal and Childhood Smoke Exposure Associations with Cognition, Language, and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Prenatal cocaine and/or nicotine exposure in rats: preliminary findings on long-term cognitive outcome and genital development at birth.
- Prenatal exposure to organophosphate esters and cognitive development in young children in the Pregnancy, Infection, and Nutrition Study.
- Prenatal nicotine changes the response to postnatal chlorpyrifos: Interactions targeting serotonergic synaptic function and cognition.
- Prenatal nicotine exposure and cognitive performance in rats.
- Preoperative Cognitive Assessment Recommendations for the Older Adult.
- Preparatory neural activity predicts performance on a conflict task.
- Presence of and correction for interviewer error on an instrument assessing cognitive function of older adults.
- Preserved cognitive functions with age are determined by domain-dependent shifts in network responsivity.
- Preterm Neuroimaging and School-Age Cognitive Outcomes.
- Pretherapy cognitive dispositions and treatment outcome in cognitive behavior therapy for insomnia.
- Prevalence and impact of medical comorbidity in Alzheimer's disease.
- Prevalence, Incidence, and Risk Factors for Overall, Physical, and Cognitive Independence Among Those From Exceptionally Long-Lived Families: The Long Life Family Study.
- Primate cognition.
- Prior test experience confounds longitudinal tracking of adolescent cognitive and motor development.
- Process-Specific Alliances (PSAs) in Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Processed electroencephalogram during donation after cardiac death.
- Production and comprehension of referential pointing by orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus).
- Productive engagement patterns and their association with depressive symptomatology, loneliness, and cognitive function among older adults.
- Prolactin response to electroconvulsive therapy: effects of electrode placement and stimulus dosage.
- Promoting the cognitive development of freshman nursing students.
- Proof-of-concept randomized controlled trial of pregnenolone in schizophrenia.
- Proof-of-concept study of an at-home, engaging, digital intervention for pediatric ADHD.
- Prospective association between suicide cognitions and emotional responses to a laboratory stressor: The mediating role of nightly subjective sleep quality.
- Prospective study of Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension- and Mediterranean-style dietary patterns and age-related cognitive change: the Cache County Study on Memory, Health and Aging.
- Protective Effects of APOE ε2 Genotype on Cognition in Older Breast Cancer Survivors: The Thinking and Living With Cancer Study.
- Provider characteristics related to antidepressant use in older people.
- Psychoanalytic and cognitive therapies: a comparison of theory and tactics.
- Psychologic and neuropsychologic functioning of patients with limited small-cell lung cancer treated with chemotherapy and radiation therapy with or without warfarin: a study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Psychological health of orphan bonobos and chimpanzees in African sanctuaries.
- Psychological outcomes of a pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Psychological, educational, and social late effects in adolescent survivors of Wilms tumor: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Psychology. How quickly we forget.
- Psychometric characteristics of the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery in a large pooled cohort of stable schizophrenia patients.
- Psychometric evaluation of 5- and 7-year-old children's self-reports of conduct problems.
- Psychomotor effects of the anxiolytic abecarnil: a comparison with lorazepam.
- Psychopharmacological interactions between nicotine and ethanol.
- Psychophysics and the evolution of behavior.
- Psychosocial Factors Associated with Cognitive Function Among Middle-Aged and Older Hispanics/Latinos: The Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos and its Sociocultural Ancillary Study.
- Psychosocial factors and the pain experience of osteoarthritis patients: new findings and new directions.
- Psychotherapy of the affective psychoses.
- Qualitative examination of cognitive change during PTSD treatment for active duty service members.
- Quality of Life in Children With Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- Quality of education impacts late-life cognition.
- Quality of life after vagal nerve stimulator insertion.
- Quality of life among hypertensive patients with a diuretic background who are taking atenolol and enalapril.
- Quantification of biological aging in young adults.
- Quantification of the pace of biological aging in humans through a blood test, the DunedinPoAm DNA methylation algorithm.
- Que PASA? The posterior-anterior shift in aging.
- REST and stress resistance in ageing and Alzheimer's disease.
- Randomized Evaluation of Carotid Occlusion and Neurocognition (RECON) trial: main results.
- Randomized controlled trial of the cognitive side-effects of magnetic seizure therapy (MST) and electroconvulsive shock (ECS).
- Randomized event-related experimental designs allow for extremely rapid presentation rates using functional MRI.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Encenicline, an α7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist, as a Treatment for Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia.
- Randomized, controlled trial of an intervention for toddlers with autism: the Early Start Denver Model.
- Rape survivors' trauma-related beliefs before and after Cognitive processing therapy: associations with PTSD and depression symptoms.
- Reactive oxygen species: from health to disease.
- Reason's Enemy Is Not Emotion: Engagement of Cognitive Control Networks Explains Biases in Gain/Loss Framing.
- Reasoning about knowledge: Children’s evaluations of generality and verifiability
- Reciprocal Influences of HIV and Cannabinoids on the Brain and Cognitive Function.
- Recommendations for the Nomenclature of Cognitive Change Associated With Anaesthesia and Surgery-2018.
- Recommendations for the Nomenclature of Cognitive Change Associated with Anaesthesia and Surgery-20181.
- Recruitment of a multi-site randomized controlled trial of aerobic exercise for older adults with amnestic mild cognitive impairment: The EXERT trial.
- Reframing Surgical Risk Using Geriatric Assessment Measures.
- Relation of prescription nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug use to cognitive function among community-dwelling elderly.
- Relationship Between Depression/Anxiety and Cognitive Function Before and 6 Weeks After Major Non-Cardiac Surgery in Older Adults.
- Relationship between cognitive activity and adjustment in four spinal-cord-injured individuals: a longitudinal investigation.
- Relationship between exercise behavior, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cognitive function in early breast cancer patients treated with doxorubicin-containing chemotherapy: a pilot study.
- Relationship of cognitive reserve and cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers to the emergence of clinical symptoms in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- Relationship of race/ethnicity and blood pressure to change in cognitive function.
- Relationships between Somatic Growth and Cognitive Functioning in Children with Sickle Cell Disease
- Reliability, validity and treatment sensitivity of the Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale.
- Reliable Cognitive Decline in Late-Life Major Depression.
- Religion, spirituality, and health in medically ill hospitalized older patients.
- Reply: To PMID 22505314.
- Reproducibility of the correlative triad among aging, dopamine receptor availability, and cognition.
- Requisite Skills and the Meaningful Measurement of Cognition.
- Residential Mobility and Cognitive Function Among Middle-Aged and Older Adults in China.
- Residential neighborhood greenery and children's cognitive development.
- Residential proximity to major roadways and cognitive function among Chinese adults 65 years and older.
- Resolving response, decision, and strategic control: evidence for a functional topography in dorsomedial prefrontal cortex.
- Respiration phase-locks to fast stimulus presentations: implications for the interpretation of posterior midline "deactivations".
- Response to Bora.
- Response to letter regarding article, "Intraoperative magnesium administration does not improve neurocognitive function after cardiac surgery".
- Restoring striatal WAVE-1 improves maze exploration performance of GluN1 knockdown mice.
- Rethinking the distinction between episodic and semantic memory: Insights from the past, present, and future.
- Rethinking the neurosurgical approach to brain disorders from the network neuroscience perspective.
- Retinal microvascular signs, cognitive function, and dementia in older persons: the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Retinal vessel caliber and lifelong neuropsychological functioning: retinal imaging as an investigative tool for cognitive epidemiology.
- Reversible Dementias.
- Reward associations reduce behavioral interference by changing the temporal dynamics of conflict processing.
- Right ventrolateral prefrontal cortex mediates individual differences in conflict-driven cognitive control.
- Risk factors and preventive interventions for Alzheimer disease: state of the science.
- Risk perception measures' associations with behavior intentions, affect, and cognition following colon cancer screening messages.
- Risks and benefits of bladder antimuscarinics among elderly residents of Veterans Affairs Community Living Centers.
- Risperidone and cognitive function in children with disruptive behavior disorders.
- Role of parietal regions in episodic memory retrieval: the dual attentional processes hypothesis.
- Roles of Guilt Cognitions in Trauma-Related Sleep Disturbance in Military Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Safety and efficacy of rivastigmine in adolescents with Down syndrome: long-term follow-up.
- Safety and efficacy of rivastigmine in children with Down syndrome: A double blind placebo controlled trial.
- Safety and feasibility of magnetic seizure therapy (MST) in major depression: randomized within-subject comparison with electroconvulsive therapy.
- Sazetidine-A, a selective α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor ligand: effects on dizocilpine and scopolamine-induced attentional impairments in female Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Selective attention and audiovisual integration: is attending to both modalities a prerequisite for early integration?
- Self-compassionate reactions to health threats.
- Self-complexity as a cognitive buffer against stress-related illness and depression.
- Self-discrepancies in clinical depression and social phobia: cognitive structures that underlie emotional disorders?
- Self-efficacy and pain catastrophizing in systemic lupus erythematosus: relationship to pain, stiffness, fatigue, and psychological distress.
- Self-efficacy effects on neuroelectric and behavioral indices of action monitoring in older adults.
- Self-regulation, rumination, and vulnerability to depression in adolescent girls.
- Self-regulatory cognition and immune reactivity: idiographic success and failure feedback effects on the natural killer cell.
- Self-reported subjective cognitive decline is associated with global cognition in a community sample of Latinos/as/x living in the United States.
- Sensitivity of cognitive tests in four cognitive domains in discriminating MDD patients from healthy controls: a meta-analysis.
- Sensory and cognitive effects of acute exposure to hydrogen sulfide.
- Sensory processing, problem behavior, adaptive behavior, and cognition in preschool children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Separate conflict-specific cognitive control mechanisms in the human brain.
- Serotonergic genotypes, neuroticism, and financial choices.
- Serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms and brain function during emotional distraction from cognitive processing in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Serum Cholesterol Levels within the High Normal Range Are Associated with Better Cognitive Performance among Chinese Elderly.
- Serum metabolomic biomarkers of perceptual speed in cognitively normal and mildly impaired subjects with fasting state stratification.
- Serum triglycerides in Alzheimer disease: Relation to neuroimaging and CSF biomarkers.
- Sex Differences in Cognitive Decline in Subjects with High Likelihood of Mild Cognitive Impairment due to Alzheimer's disease.
- Sex differences in the mediating role of chronic inflammation on the association between social isolation and cognitive functioning among older adults in the United States.
- Sex-specific longitudinal association between baseline physical activity level and cognitive decline in Chinese over 45 years old: Evidence from the China health and retirement longitudinal study.
- Sexual victimization, fear of sexual powerlessness, and cognitive emotion dysregulation as barriers to sexual assertiveness in college women.
- Shared and distinct neural circuitry for nonsymbolic and symbolic double-digit addition.
- Shared intentionality.
- Should Internet Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia Be the Primary Treatment Option for Insomnia?: Toward Getting More SHUTi.
- Sickle cell disease pain: relation of coping strategies to adjustment.
- Simvastatin treatment duration and cognitive preservation in experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Sleep deprivation, effort allocation and performance.
- Sleep influences cognitive performance in lemurs.
- Sleep intensity and the evolution of human cognition.
- Sleep satisfaction and cognitive complaints in Chinese middle-aged and older persons living with HIV: the mediating role of anxiety and fatigue.
- Sleep, sedentary activity, physical activity, and cognitive function among older adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011-2014.
- Sluggish Cognitive Tempo in Adults Referred for an ADHD Evaluation: A Psychometric Analysis of Self- and Collateral Report.
- Sluggish cognitive tempo (SCT) in an adult outpatient sample seeking an attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder assessment: Age of onset and assessment method impact on SCT rates.
- Small ubiquitin-like modifier 2 (SUMO2) is critical for memory processes in mice.
- Smokers exhibit biased neural processing of smoking and affective images.
- Social anxiety and the semantic structure of heterosocial interactions.
- Social cognition and children's aggressive behavior.
- Social cognition, joint attention, and communicative competence from 9 to 15 months of age.
- Social cognitive biases and deficits in aggressive boys.
- Social cognitive evolution in captive foxes is a correlated by-product of experimental domestication.
- Social communication in siamangs (Symphalangus syndactylus): use of gestures and facial expressions.
- Social context effects in 2- and 4-year-olds’ selective versus faithful imitation.
- Social information processing in aggressive and depressed children.
- Social information processing in child psychiatric populations.
- Social isolation and cognitive function in Appalachian older adults.
- Social participation predicts cognitive functioning in aging adults over time: comparisons with physical health, depression, and physical activity.
- Social skills and associated psychopathology in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: implications for interventions.
- Social support, social undermining, and acute clinical pain in women: Mediational pathways of negative cognitive appraisal and emotion.
- Social-cognitive mechanisms in the development of conduct disorder and depression.
- Social-cognitive processing and depressive symptoms in children: a comparison of measures.
- Some consequences of early harsh discipline: child aggression and a maladaptive social information processing style.
- Song learning and cognitive ability are not consistently related in a songbird.
- Sources of disconnection in neurocognitive aging: cerebral white-matter integrity, resting-state functional connectivity, and white-matter hyperintensity volume.
- Spatial imagery preserves temporal order.
- Specific Leisure Activities and Cognitive Functions Among the Oldest-Old: The Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey.
- Stability in autobiographical memories
- State-dependent architecture of thalamic reticular subnetworks.
- Stress and coping in HIV-positive former plasma/blood donors in China: a test of cognitive appraisal theory.
- Stress at encoding, context at retrieval, and children's narrative content.
- Stroboscopic visual training improves information encoding in short-term memory.
- Structural and Functional Brain Abnormalities in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Disease Revealed by Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Imaging Fusion: Association With Cognitive Function.
- Studies of cognitive change in patients with schizophrenia following novel antipsychotic treatment.
- Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function.
- Studying extant species to model our past.
- Studying primate learning in group contexts: Tests of social foraging, response to novelty, and cooperative problem solving.
- Subcortical Atrophy in Cognitive Impairment and Dementia.
- Subjective cognitive decline and objective cognition among diverse U.S. Hispanics/Latinos: Results from the Study of Latinos-Investigation of Neurocognitive Aging (SOL-INCA).
- Subjective memory beliefs and cognitive performance in normal and mildly impaired older adults.
- Subjective value representations during effort, probability and time discounting across adulthood.
- Submentalizing Cannot Explain Belief-Based Action Anticipation in Apes.
- Substantia nigra activity level predicts trial-to-trial adjustments in cognitive control.
- Successful aging and subjective well-being among oldest-old adults.
- Successful aging.
- Surprise! A unifying model of dorsal anterior cingulate function?
- Survival effects in cognitive function, cognitive style, and sociodemographic variables in the Seattle Longitudinal Study.
- Survival, disabilities in activities of daily living, and physical and cognitive functioning among the oldest-old in China: a cohort study.
- Sustained and transient neural modulations in prefrontal cortex related to declarative long-term memory, working memory, and attention.
- Synergistic effects of marijuana abuse and HIV infection on neural activation during a cognitive interference task.
- TOMM40'523 variant and cognitive decline in older persons with APOE ε3/3 genotype.
- TOMM40-APOE haplotypes are associated with cognitive decline in non-demented Blacks.
- Take This Cognitive Training Efficacy Bar Fight Outside (to a Regulatory Agency).
- Taking versus confronting visual perspectives in preschool children.
- Talking to talkers: Infants' talk status, but not their gender, is related to language input.
- Targeted suppression of claudin-5 decreases cerebral oedema and improves cognitive outcome following traumatic brain injury.
- Task-related MEG source localization via discriminant analysis.
- Task-related and item-related brain processes of memory retrieval.
- Taste and smell losses in HIV infected patients.
- Taste, smell and neuropsychological performance of individuals at familial risk for Alzheimer's disease.
- Tea drinking and cognitive function in oldest-old Chinese.
- Technology-based cognitive training and rehabilitation interventions for individuals with mild cognitive impairment: a systematic review.
- Telephone adaptation of the Modified Mini-Mental State Exam (3MS). The Cache County Study.
- Telephone-based goal management training for adults with mild traumatic brain injury: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Ten dimensions of health and their relationships with overall self-reported health and survival in a predominately religiously active elderly population: the cache county memory study.
- Terminal change in cognitive function: an updated review of longitudinal studies.
- Testicular cancer survivorship: research strategies and recommendations.
- Testing a social-cognitive model of HIV transmission risk behaviors in HIV-infected MSM with and without depression.
- Testing an idealized dynamic cascade model of the development of serious violence in adolescence.
- Testing social cognitive mechanisms of exercise in college students.
- Testing the social dog hypothesis: are dogs also more skilled than chimpanzees in non-communicative social tasks?
- Testing whether decision aids introduce cognitive biases: results of a randomized trial.
- Thalamic control of human attention driven by memory and learning.
- The APOE4 allele shows opposite sex bias in microbleeds and Alzheimer's disease of humans and mice.
- The Acceptability and Potential Utility of Cognitive Training to Improve Working Memory in Persons Living With HIV: A Preliminary Randomized Trial.
- The Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale: patterns and predictors of baseline cognitive performance in multicenter Alzheimer's disease trials.
- The American Psychological Association Task Force assessment of violent video games: Science in the service of public interest.
- The Association Between Mild Cognitive Impairment Diagnosis and Patient Treatment Preferences: a Survey of Older Adults.
- The Association of Frailty With In-Hospital Bleeding Among Older Adults With Acute Myocardial Infarction: Insights From the ACTION Registry.
- The BIN1 rs744373 SNP is associated with increased tau-PET levels and impaired memory.
- The Brief Assessment of Cognition In Affective Disorders (BAC-A):performance of patients with bipolar depression and healthy controls.
- The COMT Val158Met polymorphism and cognition in depressed and nondepressed older adults.
- The Cognitive Assessment Interview (CAI): development and validation of an empirically derived, brief interview-based measure of cognition.
- The Cognitive Escape Scale: measuring HIV-related thought avoidance.
- The Early Start Denver Model Intervention and Mu Rhythm Attenuation in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- The FDA-NIMH-MATRICS guidelines for clinical trial design of cognitive-enhancing drugs: what do we know 5 years later?
- The G72/G30 gene complex and cognitive abnormalities in schizophrenia.
- The Georgia Centenarian Study: comments from friends.
- The Impact of Marijuana Use on Memory in HIV-Infected Patients: A Comprehensive Review of the HIV and Marijuana Literatures.
- The Limits of Cognitive Reappraisal: Changing Pain Valence, but not Persistence, during a Resistance Exercise Task.
- The Longitudinal Parallel Process Analysis of Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress, Symptom Clusters, and Cognitive Function in Children With Leukemia.
- The MAL-ED cohort study: methods and lessons learned when assessing early child development and caregiving mediators in infants and young children in 8 low- and middle-income countries.
- The MAL-ED study: a multinational and multidisciplinary approach to understand the relationship between enteric pathogens, malnutrition, gut physiology, physical growth, cognitive development, and immune responses in infants and children up to 2 years of age in resource-poor environments.
- The MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery, part 1: test selection, reliability, and validity.
- The MATRICS consensus cognitive battery in patients with bipolar I disorder.
- The Piper Fatigue Scale-12 (PFS-12): psychometric findings and item reduction in a cohort of breast cancer survivors.
- The Preventing Alzheimer's with Cognitive Training (PACT) randomized clinical trial.
- The Role of Cognitive Content and Cognitive Processes in Chronic Pain: An Important Distinction?
- The Study of Neurocognitive Outcomes, Radiological and Retinal Effects of Aspirin in Sleep Apnoea- rationale and methodology of the SNORE-ASA study.
- The architecture of cross-hemispheric communication in the aging brain: linking behavior to functional and structural connectivity.
- The association of psychotropic medication use with the cognitive, functional, and neuropsychiatric trajectory of Alzheimer's disease.
- The behavioral economics of drunk driving.
- The brain-derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met polymorphism, hippocampal volume, and cognitive function in geriatric depression.
- The choice is yours: Infants' expectations about an agent's future behavior based on taking and receiving actions.
- The cognitive, emotional, and social impacts of the September 11 attacks: group differences in memory for the reception context and the determinants of flashbulb memory.
- The complex relationship between depressive symptoms and functional limitations in community-dwelling older adults: the impact of subthreshold depression.
- The congruency sequence effect emerges when the distracter precedes the target.
- The consent process and children
- The consortium to establish a registry for Alzheimer's disease (CERAD). Part IV. Rates of cognitive change in the longitudinal assessment of probable Alzheimer's disease.
- The course of cognitive functioning over six months in individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis.
- The cross-sectional association between mean corpuscular volume level and cognitive function in Chinese over 45 years old: Evidence from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study.
- The cross-sectional association of cognition with diabetic peripheral and autonomic neuropathy-The GRADE study.
- The development and stability of estrogen-modulated spatial navigation strategies in female rats.
- The dieting maelstrom. Is it possible and advisable to lose weight?
- The distinction between beliefs legitimizing aggression and deviant processing of social cues: testing measurement validity and the hypothesis that biased processing mediates the effects of beliefs on aggression. Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group.
- The domestication of social cognition in dogs.
- The dyadic nature of social information processing in boys' reactive and proactive aggression.
- The dynamics of proactive and reactive cognitive control processes in the human brain.
- The effect of China's Clean Air Act on cognitive function in older adults: a population-based, quasi-experimental study.
- The effect of age on hemispheric asymmetry in visual and auditory identification.
- The effect of cognitive processing therapy on cognitions: impact statement coding.
- The effect of training distinct neurofeedback protocols on aspects of cognitive performance.
- The effects of Brief Behavioral Activation Therapy for Depression on cognitive control in affective contexts: An fMRI investigation.
- The effects of age and task context on Stroop task performance.
- The effects of divided attention on encoding- and retrieval-related brain activity: A PET study of younger and older adults.
- The effects of the fast track program on serious problem outcomes at the end of elementary school.
- The emergence of social cognition in three young chimpanzees.
- The evolution of self-control.
- The forest, the trees, and the chameleon: context dependence and mimicry.
- The functional neuroanatomy of decision making: prefrontal control of thought and action.
- The genetic architecture of the human cerebral cortex.
- The impact of anxiety-inducing distraction on cognitive performance: a combined brain imaging and personality investigation.
- The impact of depressive symptomatology on physical disability: MacArthur Studies of Successful Aging.
- The impact of eszopiclone on sleep and cognition in patients with schizophrenia and insomnia: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- The impact of first grade "Friendship Group" experiences on child social outcomes in the Fast Track Program
- The impact of health insurance on health outcomes and spending of the elderly: evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme.
- The importance of the STOP- BANG questionnaire as a preoperative assessment tool for the elderly population.
- The influence of a cognitive behavioural approach on changing patient expectations for conservative care in shoulder pain treatment: a protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.
- The influence of expectation on spinal manipulation induced hypoalgesia: an experimental study in normal subjects.
- The joint impact of cognitive performance in adolescence and familial cognitive aptitude on risk for major psychiatric disorders: a delineation of four potential pathways to illness.
- The many faces of learning-guided cognitive control.
- The medial temporal lobe distinguishes old from new independently of consciousness.
- The need to belong: desire for interpersonal attachments as a fundamental human motivation.
- The neural correlates and functional integration of cognitive control in a Stroop task.
- The oldest-old in China - Authors' reply.
- The order of information processing alters economic gain-loss framing effects.
- The prediction of change: normative neuropsychological trajectories.
- The rationale for studying transmitter interactions to understand the neural bases of cognitive function.
- The relationship between anxiety sensitivity and disordered eating: the mediating role of experiential avoidance.
- The relationship between extrapyramidal signs and cognitive performance in patients with Alzheimer's disease enrolled in the CERAD Study. Consortium to Establish a Registry for Alzheimer's Disease.
- The relationship between phytoestrogens and speed of processing.
- The role of cognitive costs, attitudes about aging, and intrinsic motivation in predicting engagement in everyday activities.
- The role of humans in the cognitive development of apes revisited.
- The role of isoflavones in menopausal health: consensus opinion of The North American Menopause Society.
- The role of language in the development of false belief understanding: a training study.
- The role of past interactions in great apes' communication about absent entities.
- The role of preschoolers’ social understanding in evaluating the informativeness of causal interventions
- The safety of pediatric use of paracetamol (acetaminophen): a narrative review of direct and indirect evidence.
- The smoking N-back: a measure of biased cue processing at varying levels of cognitive load.
- The social-cognitive basis of infants' reference to absent entities.
- The structure of individual differences in the cognitive abilities of children and chimpanzees.
- The superior longitudinal fasciculus in typically developing children and adolescents: diffusion tensor imaging and neuropsychological correlates.
- The visual and semantic features that predict object memory: Concept property norms for 1,000 object images.
- The wagon-wheel illusion in continuous light.
- Therapeutic and prophylactic utility of the memory-enhancing drug donepezil hydrochloride on cognition of patients undergoing electroconvulsive therapy: a randomized controlled trial.
- Things learned in early adulthood are remembered best.
- This Is Your Brain on (Low) Glucose.
- Thought suppression and treatment outcome in late-life depression.
- Thyroid hormones affect recovery from depression during antidepressant treatment.
- Time-sensitive prefrontal involvement in associating confidence with task performance illustrates metacognitive introspection in monkeys.
- Time-to-Task in Interval Simulated Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training: A Method for Maintaining Resuscitation Skills.
- Tools for the direct observation and assessment of psychomotor skills in medical trainees: a systematic review.
- Toward an animal model for antisocial behavior: parallels between mice and humans.
- Trajectories of cognitive function and their determinants in older people: 12 years of follow-up in the Chinese Longitudinal Healthy Longevity Survey.
- Trajectories of depressive symptoms and subsequent cognitive decline in older adults: a pooled analysis of two longitudinal cohorts.
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Applied to the Dorsolateral and Ventromedial Prefrontal Cortices in Smokers Modifies Cognitive Circuits Implicated in the Nicotine Withdrawal Syndrome.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a comprehensive summary of safety experience from acute exposure, extended exposure, and during reintroduction treatment.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation: a neuroscientific probe of cortical function in schizophrenia.
- Transcriptional control of cognitive development.
- Transdermal nicotine attenuates depression symptoms in nonsmokers: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Transfer of Learned Cognitive Flexibility to Novel Stimuli and Task Sets.
- Trauma cognitions are related to symptoms up to 10 years after cognitive behavioral treatment for posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Treatment and generalization effects of cognitive-behavioral and goal-setting interventions with aggressive boys.
- Treatment-mediated changes in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 RNA and CD4 cell counts as predictors of weight growth failure, cognitive decline, and survival in HIV-infected children.
- Tryptophan Metabolism and Neurodegeneration: Longitudinal Associations of Kynurenine Pathway Metabolites with Cognitive Performance and Plasma Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias Biomarkers in the Duke Physical Performance Across the LifeSpan Study.
- Two challenges for a dual system approach to temporal cognition.
- Two-year-olds exclude novel objects as potential referents of novel words based on pragmatics.
- Two-year-olds grasp the intentional structure of pretense acts.
- Type A behavior and elevated physiological and neuroendocrine responses to cognitive tasks.
- Understanding "prior intentions" enables two-year-olds to imitatively learn a complex task.
- Understanding and preventing relapse.
- Understanding and sharing intentions: the origins of cultural cognition.
- Understanding cognition in older patients with cancer.
- Understanding on the association between informal caregiver characteristics and cognitive function of adults with cancer: a scoping review protocol.
- Understanding the cognitive processes involved in writing to learn.
- Understanding the role of numeracy in health: proposed theoretical framework and practical insights.
- Unintended changes in cognition, mood, and behavior arising from cell-based interventions for neurological conditions: ethical challenges.
- Unitary construct of generalized cognitive ability underlying BACS performance across psychotic disorders and in their first-degree relatives.
- Unobtrusive, Continuous LIDAR-Based Measurement of Gait Characteristics at Home.
- Unravelling the contribution of complex trauma to psychopathology and cognitive deficits: a cohort study.
- Unwilling versus unable: infants' understanding of intentional action.
- Use of services by cognitively impaired elderly persons residing in the community.
- Use of the lesion model for examining toxicant effects on cognitive behavior.
- Using Neuroscience to Inform Tobacco Control Policy.
- Using cognitive interviews to evaluate items for measuring sexual functioning across cancer populations: improvements and remaining challenges.
- Using genetics to enable studies on the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
- Using the theory of planned behavior to understand the determinants of exercise intention in patients diagnosed with primary brain cancer.
- Validation of the Persian version of the brief assessment of cognition in schizophrenia in patients with schizophrenia and healthy controls.
- Validation of the tablet-administered Brief Assessment of Cognition (BAC App).
- Validity and reliability of the expectations regarding aging (ERA-12) instrument among middle-aged Singaporeans.
- Validity of the multidimensional outcome expectations for exercise scale in continuing-care retirement communities.
- Value measurement in cost-utility analysis: explaining the discrepancy between rating scale and person trade-off elicitations.
- Variation in GRM3 affects cognition, prefrontal glutamate, and risk for schizophrenia.
- Veterans' Interpretation of Diabetes Distress in Diabetes Self-Management: Findings From Cognitive Interviews.
- Viewpoints: Dialogues on the functional role of the ventromedial prefrontal cortex.
- Virtual Reality for Screening of Cognitive Function in Older Persons: Comparative Study.
- Virtual reality intervention for older women with breast cancer.
- Vision impairment and cognitive decline among older adults: a systematic review.
- Visual Acuity does not Moderate Effect Sizes of Higher-Level Cognitive Tasks.
- Vivid memories.
- Wandering minds and wavering rhythms: linking mind wandering and behavioral variability.
- Watching a video together creates social closeness between children and adults.
- Web-Based Cognitive Training to Improve Working Memory in Persons with Co-Occurring HIV Infection and Cocaine Use Disorder: Outcomes from a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Weekly Changes in Blame and PTSD Among Active-Duty Military Personnel Receiving Cognitive Processing Therapy.
- Weight change in depression.
- What Is the Test-Retest Reliability of Common Task-Functional MRI Measures? New Empirical Evidence and a Meta-Analysis.
- What Ought We to Do With "Thick Terms"? A Response to Frankfurt & Coady's "Bringing Philosophy to Bear on Moral Injury and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Construct Validation".
- What hinders child semantic computation: children's universal quantification and the development of cognitive control.
- What psychology and cognitive neuroscience know about the communicative function of memory.
- What's in a Task? Complications in the Study of the Task-Unrelated-Thought Variety of Mind Wandering.
- When opportunity knocks: bottom-up priming of goals by means and its effects on self-regulation.
- When similarity breeds content: need for closure and the allure of homogeneous and self-resembling groups.
- Where is ELSA? The early to late shift in aging.
- Where is the love? The social aspects of mimicry.
- Where neuroimaging and lesion studies meet.
- Wherefore Gabapentinoids?: Was There Rush Too Soon to Judgment?
- Who I am depends on how I feel: the role of affect in the expression of culture.
- Within-day rhythms of pain and cognitive function in people with and without fibromyalgia: synchronous or syncopated?
- Word frequency and subsequent memory effects studied using event-related fMRI.
- Working memory as internal attention: toward an integrative account of internal and external selection processes.
- Xenon for traumatic brain injury: a noble step forward and a wet blanket.
- Young Children Infer Causal Strength From Probabilities and Interventions
- Young Children See a Single Action and Infer a Social Norm.
- Young children attribute normativity to novel actions without pedagogy or normative language.
- Young children bet on their numerical skills: metacognition in the numerical domain.
- Young children's understanding of cultural common ground.
- Young children's understanding of joint commitments.
- Young children's understanding of the context-relativity of normative rules in conventional games.
- Zebrafish model systems for developmental neurobehavioral toxicology.
- [Association between serum albumin and cognitive performance in elderly Chinese].
- [Investigation of neuroprotective activity of apolipoprotein E peptide mimetic Cog1410 in transgenic lines of Drosophila melanogaster].
- α7-Nicotinic receptors and cognition.
Keywords of People
- Appelbaum, Lawrence Gregory, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences
- Berger, Miles, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Duke Science & Society
- Bilbo, Staci D., Haley Family Professor of Psycology and Neuroscience, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Cabeza, Roberto, Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Case, Laura Elizabeth, Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
- Charles, Hal Cecil, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology
- Dodge, Kenneth A., William McDougall Distinguished Professor of Public Policy Studies, Duke Science & Society
- Doraiswamy, P. Murali, Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke Science & Society
- Egner, Tobias, Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Feld, Jody Ann, Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Therapy
- Huettel, Scott, Professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Kranton, Rachel, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Economics, Economics
- LaBar, Kevin S., Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke Science & Society
- Larrick, Richard P., Hanes Corporation Foundation Distinguished Professor of Business Administration, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Laskowitz, Daniel Todd, Professor of Neurology, Duke Science & Society
- Madden, David Joseph, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
- McConnell, Eleanor Schildwachter, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Moody, James, Professor in the Department of Sociology, Rhodes Information Initiative at Duke
- Oliver, Jason A, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Adult Psychiatry & Psychology
- Ostbye, Truls, Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine and Community Health
- Peters, Katherine Barnett, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery, Neuro-Oncology
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering
- Schanberg, Laura Eve, Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Rheumatology
- Schmehl, Meredith, Student, Neurobiology
- Sinnott-Armstrong, Walter, Chauncey Stillman Distinguished Professor of Practical Ethics, Duke Science & Society
- Sommer, Marc A., Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Duke Science & Society
- Taekman, Jeffrey Marc, Professor Emeritus of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Neuroanesthesia
- Terrando, Niccolò, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Cell Biology
- Whetten, Kathryn, Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy, School of Nursing
- Woldorff, Marty G., Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke Science & Society
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology