Subject Areas on Research
- A case of developmental glaucoma presenting with abdominal colic and subnormal intraocular pressure.
- A protocol of early spiral computed tomography for the detection of stones in patients with renal colic has reduced the time to diagnosis and overall management costs.
- Cumulative CT exposures in emergency department patients evaluated for suspected renal colic.
- Detection of ureteral calculi in patients with suspected renal colic: value of reformatted noncontrast helical CT.
- Forced versus minimal intravenous hydration in the management of acute renal colic: a randomized trial.
- Multiseptate gallbladder.
- Nonenhanced helical CT and US in the emergency evaluation of patients with renal colic: prospective comparison.
- Renal colic. Utility of the plain abdominal roentgenogram.
- Weekend admission and treatment of patients with renal colic: a case of avoidable variation?
Keywords of People