Subject Areas on Research
- Colicin typing as an epidemiological tool in the investigation of outbreaks of Shigella sonnei.
- Integrating energy calculations with functional assays to decipher the specificity of G protein-RGS protein interactions.
- Isolation and characterization of the replicon of a Thiobacillus intermedius plasmid.
- Nucleotide sequence of a gene cluster involved in entry of E colicins and single-stranded DNA of infecting filamentous bacteriophages into Escherichia coli.
- fii, a bacterial locus required for filamentous phage infection and its relation to colicin-tolerant tolA and tolB.