Subject Areas on Research
- Complement in clinical medicine.
- Evaluation of the adverse effects of long-term hyposensitization.
- Fibrogenesis imperfecta ossium: MR imaging of the axial and appendicular skeleton and correlation with a unique radiographic appearance.
- Immunosuppression related to collagen-vascular disease or its treatment.
- Sterile corneal melting and necrotizing scleritis after cataract surgery in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and collagen vascular disease.
- The 1978 annual meeting of the American Rheumatism Association.
- [Collagen diseases].
- [Reactive perforating collagenosis disease].