Subject Areas on Research
- Antenatal ultrasonographic findings in the CHARGE association.
- Association of Pediatric Choroidal Neovascular Membranes at the Temporal Edge of Optic Nerve and Retinochoroidal Coloboma.
- Choroid plexus in the eye: a case study.
- Complete DiGeorge syndrome associated with CHD7 mutation.
- Corneal coloboma, aphakia and retinal neovascularization with anterior segment dysgenesis (Peters' anomaly).
- Neuroectodermal (CHIME) syndrome: an additional case with long term follow up of all reported cases.
- Painful, reappearing eruption in a medically complex 4-year-old.
- Severe laryngomalacia and bronchomalacia in DiGeorge syndrome and CHARGE association.
- Superotemporal coloboma of the iris, ciliary body, and choroid.
- The management of retinal detachments associated with choroidal colobomas by vitreous surgery.