Color Vision Defects
Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of Ebola Virus-Associated Eye Disease.
- Evaluation of the X-linked high-grade myopia locus (MYP1) with cone dysfunction and color vision deficiencies.
- Identification of variants in CNGA3 as cause for achromatopsia by exome sequencing of a single patient.
- Macular photostress and visual experience between microscope and intracameral illumination during cataract surgery.
- Phenotypic and Genetic Spectrum of Autosomal Recessive Bestrophinopathy and Best Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy.
- Pigmented paravenous retinochoroidal atrophy. Discordant expression in monozygotic twins.
- Variations in opsin coding sequences cause x-linked cone dysfunction syndrome with myopia and dichromacy.
- Visual pigments, blue cone monochromasy, and retinitis pigmentosa.
- X-linked high myopia associated with cone dysfunction.