Subject Areas on Research
- Allele separation facilitates interpretation of potential splicing alterations and genomic rearrangements.
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Lynch Syndrome.
- Colorectal cancer screening.
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
- Conversion of diploidy to haploidy.
- DNMT3b polymorphism and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer age of onset.
- Genetic instability of microsatellites in endometrial carcinoma.
- Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer: preventive management.
- Mismatch repair gone awry: Management of Lynch syndrome.
- Mouse embryonic stem cells carrying one or two defective Msh2 alleles respond abnormally to oxidative stress inflicted by low-level radiation.
- Multifocal anaplastic astrocytoma in a patient with hereditary colorectal cancer, transcobalamin II deficiency, agenesis of the corpus callosum, mental retardation, and inherited PMS2 mutation.
- Phenotypic analysis of hMSH2 mutations in mouse cells carrying human chromosomes.
- Risk-benefit assessment of the combined oral contraceptive pill in women with a family history of female cancer.
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists Education Committee statement on risk assessment for inherited gynecologic cancer predispositions.
- The role of hPMS1 and hPMS2 in predisposing to colorectal cancer.
- Valuations of genetic test information for treatable conditions: the case of colorectal cancer screening.
Keywords of People