Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical characterization of oligosaccharides in the milk of six species of New and Old World monkeys.
- Does maternal platelet-associated or platelet-bindable IgG correlate with levels in umbilical cord blood or colostrum during normal pregnancy?
- Early Initiation of Breastfeeding Among Maya Mothers in the Western Highlands of Guatemala: Practices and Beliefs.
- Early administration of oropharyngeal colostrum to extremely low birth weight infants.
- Effects of nursing on growth and development of small bowel mucosa in newborn piglets.
- Isolation of HIV-1-neutralizing mucosal monoclonal antibodies from human colostrum.
- Modifiable Risk Factors in Necrotizing Enterocolitis.
- Molecular epidemiology of Staphylococcus aureus mastitis in dairy heifers.
- Restricted isotype, distinct variable gene usage, and high rate of gp120 specificity of HIV-1 envelope-specific B cells in colostrum compared with those in blood of HIV-1-infected, lactating African women.
- Synthesis and secretion of gamma-globulin by lymph node cells. VI. Characteristics of the structure of immunoglobulin A and its pattern of secretion by appendix cell suspensions.
- The function and affinity maturation of HIV-1 gp120-specific monoclonal antibodies derived from colostral B cells.
Keywords of People