Subject Areas on Research
- A meta-analysis of zinc salts lozenges and the common cold.
- Anaesthetic death of a child with a cold.
- Assessment of the Feasibility of Using Noninvasive Wearable Biometric Monitoring Sensors to Detect Influenza and the Common Cold Before Symptom Onset.
- Inflammatory changes during the 'common cold' are associated with platelet activation and increased reactivity of platelets to agonists.
- Neutralizing antibody vaccine for pandemic and pre-emergent coronaviruses.
- Parental misinterpretations of over-the-counter pediatric cough and cold medication labels.
- Zinc and the common cold: a meta-analysis revisited.