Subject Areas on Research
- Human immunodeficiency virus vaccine development in developing countries: are efficacy trials feasible?
- Impact of Service User Video Presentations on Explicit and Implicit Stigma toward Mental Illness among Medical Students in Nepal: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Improving representation of nurses in the media.
- Media portrayals of suicide.
- Social-media reform is flying blind.
- The relation between task-unrelated media multitasking and task-related motivation.
- Volitional media multitasking: awareness of performance costs and modulation of media multitasking as a function of task demand.