Subject Areas on Research
- Applying dynamic data collection to improve dry electrode system performance for a P300-based brain-computer interface.
- Behavioral comparisons in autistic individuals from multiplex and singleton families.
- Can adding a standardized observational tool to interdisciplinary evaluation enhance the detection of pain in older adults with cognitive impairments?
- Clinical presentation of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in preschool children: the Preschoolers with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment Study (PATS).
- EEG changes during awake carotid endarterectomy.
- Early regression in social communication in autism spectrum disorders: a CPEA Study.
- Generativity abilities predict communication deficits but not repetitive behaviors in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Guest editorial: Cognitive-communication rehabilitation for combat-related mild traumatic brain injury.
- Implementation and testing of research infrastructure for practice-based research in hearing and communication disorders.
- The Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales: supplementary norms for individuals with autism.
- Treatment efficacy: cognitive-communicative disorders resulting from traumatic brain injury in adults.
Keywords of People
- Emmett, Susan D, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Minga, Jamila, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology