Subject Areas on Research
- A new response to heart disease in women.
- A pilot study on the influence of an individualized and experiential training on cancer caregiver's self-efficacy in home care and symptom management.
- A tale of two tribes.
- Beyond the windshield: scavenging community data.
- Community-based nursing: continence care for older rural women.
- Development of an intervention to improve mental health for obstetric fistula patients in Tanzania.
- Development of the Child Health Indicator Assessment (CHIA) in a community-based nurse-managed center.
- Establishment of a nursing clinic for faculty and student clinical practice.
- Evaluating advanced practice nursing care through use of a heuristic framework.
- From narrow to novice in environmental health nursing.
- Incorporating a built environment module into an accelerated second-degree community health nursing course.
- Leadership is about ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
- Taking a risk to save a life.
- The effect of community nurses and health volunteers on child mortality: the Navrongo Community Health and Family Planning Project.
- The work of a health visitor in a residential family unit.
Keywords of People