Community Health Nursing
Subject Areas on Research
- A new response to heart disease in women.
- A pilot study on the influence of an individualized and experiential training on cancer caregiver's self-efficacy in home care and symptom management.
- Beyond the windshield: scavenging community data.
- Community-based nursing: continence care for older rural women.
- Development of an intervention to improve mental health for obstetric fistula patients in Tanzania.
- Development of the Child Health Indicator Assessment (CHIA) in a community-based nurse-managed center.
- Effect of a Community Agency-Administered Nurse Home Visitation Program on Program Use and Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Establishment of a nursing clinic for faculty and student clinical practice.
- Evaluating advanced practice nursing care through use of a heuristic framework.
- From narrow to novice in environmental health nursing.
- Health care needs of homeless adults at a nurse-managed clinic.
- Helping poor mothers and children.
- Implementation and evaluation of a depression care model for homebound elderly.
- Incorporating a built environment module into an accelerated second-degree community health nursing course.
- Leadership is about ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
- Randomized controlled trial of a paraprofessional-delivered in-home intervention for young reservation-based American Indian mothers.
- Taking a risk to save a life.
- The effect of community nurses and health volunteers on child mortality: the Navrongo Community Health and Family Planning Project.
- The work of a health visitor in a residential family unit.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute