Subject Areas on Research
- Assertive community treatment: facilitators and barriers to implementation in routine mental health settings.
- Can shelter-based interventions improve treatment engagement in homeless individuals with psychiatric and/or substance misuse disorders?: a randomized controlled trial.
- Involuntary outpatient commitment, community treatment orders, and assisted outpatient treatment: what's in the data?
- Practice patterns in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety and depression in the medically ill. A survey of psychiatrists.
Keywords of People
- Gazzola, Luiz R.A., Associate Consulting Professor in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, General Psychiatry