Complement Inactivator Proteins
Subject Areas on Research
- A human CD46 transgenic pig model system for the study of discordant xenotransplantation.
- Absence of phosphatidylinositol (PI)-linked proteins in a very early human multipotential haematopoietic marrow cell.
- Acute myeloblastic leukemia in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. Evidence of evolution from the abnormal paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clone.
- Antithrombotic therapy and outcomes of patients with atrial fibrillation following primary percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the APEX-AMI trial.
- Apolipoprotein J/clusterin induction in myocarditis: A localized response gene to myocardial injury.
- Binding site for C4b-binding protein in vitamin K-dependent protein S fully contained in carboxy-terminal laminin-G-type repeats. A study using recombinant factor IX-protein S chimeras and surface plasmon resonance.
- Clusterin promotes the aggregation and adhesion of renal porcine epithelial cells.
- Complement inactivating proteins and intraspecies venom variation in Crotalus oreganus helleri.
- Continuous complement (C) inhibition using soluble C receptor type 1 (sCR1): effect on hyperacute rejection (HAR) of pig-to-primate cardiac xenografts.
- Effect of continuous complement inhibition using soluble complement receptor type 1 on survival of pig-to-primate cardiac xenografts.
- Erythroid-specific expression of human CD59 and transfer to vascular endothelial cells.
- Expression of heme oxygenase-1 can determine cardiac xenograft survival.
- Improving Clinical Trials for Anticomplement Therapies in Complement-Mediated Glomerulopathies: Report of a Scientific Workshop Sponsored by the National Kidney Foundation.
- In vivo transfer of GPI-linked complement restriction factors from erythrocytes to the endothelium.
- PIG-A, DAF and proto-oncogene expression in paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria-associated acute myelogenous leukaemia blasts.
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of TP10, soluble complement receptor 1, in infants undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Rabbit plasma, unlike its human counterpart, contains no complex between protein S and C4b-binding protein.
- Stimulation of Sky tyrosine phosphorylation by bovine protein S--domains involved in the receptor-ligand interaction.
- The erythrocytes in paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria of intermediate sensitivity to complement lysis.