Subject Areas on Research
- Acute upper airway angioedema secondary to acquired C1 esterase inhibitor deficiency: a case report.
- Angioedema of the tongue--cause?
- C1-esterase inhibitor and a novel peptide inhibitor improve contractile function in reperfused skeletal muscle.
- Effects of a plasma-derived C1 esterase inhibitor on hemostatic activation, clot formation, and thrombin generation.
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery in a patient with C1 esterase inhibitor deficiency.
- The discovery and early validation of novel plasma biomarkers in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease patients responding to treatment with rosiglitazone.