Subject Areas on Research
- Complement Factor H Antibodies from Lung Cancer Patients Induce Complement-Dependent Lysis of Tumor Cells, Suggesting a Novel Immunotherapeutic Strategy.
- Epstein-Barr virus receptor of human B lymphocytes is the C3d receptor CR2.
- Heparan sulfate, including that in Bruch's membrane, inhibits the complement alternative pathway: implications for age-related macular degeneration.
- Human lymphocyte complement receptors. Quantitative requirements for C3 of normal and chronic lymphocyte leukemia lymphocytes.
- Increased efficiency of binding of nascent C3b to the erythrocytes of chronic cold agglutinin disease.
- The third component of complement: covalent attachment of a radioactive sugar to the labile binding site of C3 via the alternative pathway.