Subject Areas on Research
- Formation of complement membrane attack complex in mammalian cerebral cortex evokes seizures and neurodegeneration.
- Genetic modifiers of the severity of sickle cell anemia identified through a genome-wide association study.
- Neisseria meningitidis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteremia associated with C6, C7, or C8 deficiency.
- Prevalence of congenital or acquired complement deficiency in patients with sporadic meningococcal disease.
- Underlying complement deficiency in patients with disseminated gonococcal infection.