Subject Areas on Research
- A novel array chip to monitor in situ composite degradation using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- An evaluation of the effect of methylene blue dye pH on apical leakage.
- An evaluation of three materials as barriers to coronal microleakage in endodontically treated teeth.
- Development of a novel surface modification for improved bonding to zirconia.
- Long-term microtensile bond strength of surface modified zirconia.
- Surface fluorination of zirconia: adhesive bond strength comparison to commercial primers.