Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of TRPV channel activation by stimulation of FCεRI and MRGPR receptors in mouse peritoneal mast cells.
- Development of a novel adjuvanted nasal vaccine: C48/80 associated with chitosan nanoparticles as a path to enhance mucosal immunity.
- Effects of vasomotor- and mediator-induced hypotension on bronchomotor tone in swine.
- Histamine stimulates brain phospholipid turnover through a direct, H-1 receptor-mediated mechanism.
- Mast cell activators: a new class of highly effective vaccine adjuvants.
- TNF-α/TNFR1 Signaling is Required for the Full Expression of Acute and Chronic Itch in Mice via Peripheral and Central Mechanisms.
- The mast cell activator compound 48/80 is safe and effective when used as an adjuvant for intradermal immunization with Bacillus anthracis protective antigen.