Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a computer-based behavioral assessment of checking behavior in obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Obsessive and compulsive traits in athletes.
- Risk factors prospectively associated with adult obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Shank3 mutant mice display autistic-like behaviours and striatal dysfunction.
- Temporal resolution of single-photon responses in primate rod photoreceptors and limits imposed by cellular noise.
- The significance of repetitive hair-pulling behaviors in eating disorders.
Keywords of People