Computer User Training
Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial of the psychosocial impact of providing internet training and access to older adults.
- Improving information access with an emergency department system.
- Oh, the Places We'll Go: Patient-Reported Outcomes and Electronic Health Records.
- Quality assurance for online adapted treatment plans: benchmarking and delivery monitoring simulation.
- Randomized trial for answers to clinical questions: evaluating a pre-appraised versus a MEDLINE search protocol.
- Resident utilization of information technology.
- Strategies for teaching nursing research. Teaching statistical analysis--a computer application activity
- Teaching elderly individuals on computer use.
- The extent and importance of unintended consequences related to computerized provider order entry.
- The need for quick computer response with minimal input: development of an ED computer system.
- Theory-based approach to computer skill development in nursing administration.
- Workflow analysis in primary care: implications for EHR adoption.
Keywords of People
- Anderson, Ruth A., Professor Emerita in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing
- McConnell, Eleanor Schildwachter, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing