Subject Areas on Research
- A single high dose of cocaine induces differential sensitization to specific behaviors across adolescence.
- Apolipoprotein E-low density lipoprotein receptor interaction affects spatial memory retention and brain ApoE levels in an isoform-dependent manner.
- Behavioral characterization of P311 knockout mice.
- Enduring behavioral effects of early exposure to methylphenidate in rats.
- Kainic acid lesions disrupt fear-mediated memory processing.
- Neuron-specific Sumo1-3 knockdown in mice impairs episodic and fear memories.
- Reduction of single-neuron firing uncertainty by cortical ensembles during motor skill learning.
- Reward-guided learning beyond dopamine in the nucleus accumbens: the integrative functions of cortico-basal ganglia networks.