Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of commercially available probes for in situ hybridization to human papillomavirus DNA.
- Cervical-vaginal and intraanal human papillomavirus infection of young girls with external genital warts.
- Changes in serum lipids in patients with condylomata acuminata treated with interferon alfa-n1 (Wellferon).
- Comparative study of systemic interferon alfa-nl and isotretinoin in the treatment of resistant condylomata acuminata.
- Dermatopathology of the foreskin: an institutional experience of over 400 cases.
- Diagnosis of child sexual abuse in children with genital warts.
- Expression of epidermal growth factor receptor and HER-2/neu in normal and neoplastic cervix, vulva, and vagina.
- Four year efficacy of prophylactic human papillomavirus quadrivalent vaccine against low grade cervical, vulvar, and vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia and anogenital warts: randomised controlled trial.
- HPV antibody levels and clinical efficacy following administration of a prophylactic quadrivalent HPV vaccine.
- Histologic, nuclear DNA, and human papillomavirus studies of cervical condylomas.
- Human Papillomavirus Awareness in Haiti: Preparing for a National HPV Vaccination Program.
- Preoperative immune status determines anal condyloma recurrence after surgical excision.
- Prevalence of sexual abuse in children with genital warts.
- The health and economic burden of genital warts in a set of private health plans in the United States.
- The use of an intrathecal pump to manage intractable cancer pain in a pediatric patient: a case report.
Keywords of People