Subject Areas on Research
- EEG changes during awake carotid endarterectomy.
- Influence of the initial level of consciousness on early, goal-directed mobilization: a post hoc analysis.
- Neurolaw and Consciousness Detection
- Pretreatment metabotype as a predictor of response to sertraline or placebo in depressed outpatients: a proof of concept.
- Proceedings of the First Curing Coma Campaign NIH Symposium: Challenging the Future of Research for Coma and Disorders of Consciousness.
- Reliability of the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale. Extension to non-neurologists in the context of a clinical trial.