Subject Areas on Research
- A decade in diabetes specialist services, 2000 to 2011, in England: the views of consultant diabetologists and diabetes specialist nurses amidst persistent healthcare delivery change.
- A practical, theory-based approach to establishing school nutrition advisory councils.
- American Society for Apheresis white paper: considerations for medical staff apheresis medicine physician credentialing and privileging.
- Effective Radiology Reporting.
- Exit interview-consultation for research validation and dissemination.
- Factors related to an effective referral and consultation process.
- Psychiatric consultation in a Vietnamese refugee camp.
- Role of pain medications, consultants, and other services in improved pain control of elderly adults with cancer in geriatric evaluation and management units.
- Senior scholars: our profession's treasure trove.
- The Effectiveness of Lactation Consultants and Lactation Counselors on Breastfeeding Outcomes.
- The educational needs of staff grade doctors and dentists in Scotland.
Keywords of People