Subject Areas on Research
- Conditioned changes in appetitive and consummatory responses to flavors paired with oral or nutrient reinforcement among adult rats.
- Effects of hydrational state on ingestion in infant rats: is dehydration the only ingestive stimulus?
- Evidence that oral and nutrient reinforcers differentially condition appetitive and consummatory responses to flavors.
- Mice lacking proSAAS display alterations in emotion, consummatory behavior and circadian entrainment.
- Selective inhibition of alcohol intake in diverse alcohol-preferring rat strains by the 5-HT2A antagonists amperozide and FG 5974.
- Speed and accuracy of taste identification and palatability: impact of learning, reward expectancy, and consummatory licking.