Subject Areas on Research
- A Cytometrist's Guide to Coordinating and Performing Effective COVID-19 Research.
- Analysis of the Rab GTPase Interactome in Dendritic Cells Reveals Anti-microbial Functions of the Rab32 Complex in Bacterial Containment.
- Evaluation of standardized sample collection, packaging, and decontamination procedures to assess cross-contamination potential during Bacillus anthracis incident response operations.
- OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard. Implications for the occupational health nurse.
- Short Communication: Potential Risk of Replication-Competent Virus in HIV-1 Env-Pseudotyped Virus Preparations.