Subject Areas on Research
- 'A shot of his own': the acceptability of a male hormonal contraceptive in Indonesia.
- 28-day toxicology test: indenopyridine RTI 4587-056 in male Sprague-Dawley rats.
- Elevated end-of-treatment serum INSL3 is associated with failure to completely suppress spermatogenesis in men receiving male hormonal contraception.
- Exceptionally potent antispermatogenic compounds from 8-halogenation of (4aRS,5SR,9bRS)-hexahydroindeno-[1,2-c]pyridines.
- Intratesticular testosterone concentrations comparable with serum levels are not sufficient to maintain normal sperm production in men receiving a hormonal contraceptive regimen.
- Serum 17-hydroxyprogesterone strongly correlates with intratesticular testosterone in gonadotropin-suppressed normal men receiving various dosages of human chorionic gonadotropin.