Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical acceptability, use-patterns and use-effectiveness of the vaginal contraceptive sponge and Neo Sampoon tablets--an international multi-center randomized clinical trial.
- Diaphragm versus diaphragm with spermicides for contraception.
- Multidetector CT appearance of a novel contraceptive device: the vaginal ring.
- The cervical cap: effectiveness, safety, and acceptability as a barrier contraceptive.
- The diaphragm with and without spermicide for contraception: a Cochrane review.