Subject Areas on Research
- 20 µg versus >20 µg estrogen combined oral contraceptives for contraception.
- Continuous versus cyclic oral contraceptives for the treatment of endometriosis: a systematic review.
- Cycle control with triphasic norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol, a new oral contraceptive agent.
- Dual contraceptive method use for pregnancy and disease prevention among HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected women: the importance of an event-level focus for promoting safer sexual behaviors.
- Effects of an oral contraceptive combination with or without androgen on mammary tissues: a study in rats.
- Effects of estrogen/progestin agents on plasma retinoids and chylomicron remnant metabolism.
- Find alternatives for patients using 80 to 100 mcg estrogen OCs.
- Hormonal consequences of "missing the pill".
- Metabolic effects and efficacy of a triphasic oral contraceptive (norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol).
- Nonsurgical management of heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review.
- Progestin and estrogen potency of combination oral contraceptives and endometrial cancer risk.
- Risk-benefit assessment of the combined oral contraceptive pill in women with a family history of female cancer.
Keywords of People