Subject Areas on Research
- Benchmark pregnancy rates and the assessment of post-coital contraceptives: an update.
- Conscience and clinical practice: medical ethics in the face of moral controversy.
- Likelihood of conception with a single act of intercourse: providing benchmark rates for assessment of post-coital contraceptives.
- Misconceptions about missed conceptions: the meanings of emergency contraceptive pills use among young adult couples.
- Pharmacist prescription of hormonal contraception in Oregon: Baseline knowledge and interest in provision.
- Regarding Plan B: science and politics cannot be separated.
- Young adult couples' decision making regarding emergency contraceptive pills.