Subject Areas on Research
- An epidemic of respiratory complaints exacerbated by mass psychogenic illness in a military recruit population.
- Emergency room management of conversion disorders.
- Hysterical conversion reactions mimicking neurological disease.
- Multidisciplinary assessment and diagnosis of conversion disorder in a patient with foreign accent syndrome.
- Outbreak of psychosomatic illness at a rural elementary school.
- Somatization disorder in a US southern community: use of a new procedure for analysis of medical classification.