Subject Areas on Research
- Device-Based Modulation of Neurocircuits as a Therapeutic for Psychiatric Disorders.
- Glucagon in insulin coma therapy: its use in a small psychiatric unit of a general hospital.
- New directions in the rational design of electrical and magnetic seizure therapies: individualized Low Amplitude Seizure Therapy (iLAST) and Magnetic Seizure Therapy (MST).
- Respiratory failure in shock.
- The persistence of electroconvulsive therapy-induced changes in the electroencephalogram.