Subject Areas on Research
- Disruption of PAX6 function in mice homozygous for the Pax6Sey-1Neu mutation produces abnormalities in the early development and regionalization of the diencephalon.
- Effect of photoperiod reversal on twenty-four hour patterns for GABA levels in rat brain.
- Effects of hypothermia on the in vivo measurement of rapid axonal transport in the rat: a cautionary note.
- Initial Experience with High-Definition Camera-On-a-Chip Flexible Endoscopy for Intraventricular Neurosurgery.
- Interlaminar connections of the superior colliculus in the tree shrew. II: Projections from the superficial gray to the optic layer.
- Management of intrinsic gliomas of the tectal plate in children. A ten-year review.
- Parallels in the visual afferent projections of the thalamus in the hedgehog (Paraechinus hypomelas) and the turtle (Pseudemys scripta).
- The use of fluorescein sodium in the biopsy and gross-total resection of a tectal plate glioma.