Subject Areas on Research
- Corrosion behavior of Au and Ag modified Cu-Ni-Mn alloys.
- Debris from cobalt-chrome cable may cause acetabular loosening.
- Etiology of osteolysis around porous-coated cementless total hip arthroplasties.
- Investigation of copper-manganese-nickel alloys for dental purposes.
- Management of the Implant With Taper Corrosion: What to Change and What to Change It to?
- Measurement of in vivo corrosion rates in baboons, and correlation with in vitro tests.
- Nitinol intravascular stent: results of preclinical evaluation.
- Osteolysis around uncemented acetabular components of cobalt-chrome surface replacement hip arthroplasty.