Subject Areas on Research
- Corynebacterium endocarditis of a percutaneously placed transcatheter pulmonary valve.
- Corynebacterium induced urethral incrustation.
- Culture-negative prosthetic valve endocarditis with concomitant septicemia due to a nontoxigenic Corynebacterium diphtheriae biotype gravis isolate in a patient with multiple risk factors.
- Cutaneous manifestations of Corynebacterium group JK sepsis.
- Endocapsular hypopyon: a clinical sign of localized endophthalmitis.
- Review of otorrhea microbiology: is there a pathogenic role of corynebacter?