Subject Areas on Research
- (Meth)acrylate allergy: frequently missed?
- A cross-sectional study examining the correlation between sunless tanning product use and tanning beliefs and behaviors.
- Allergenic ingredients in nail polishes.
- Assessment of metals in cosmetics commonly used in Saudi Arabia.
- Associations between Personal Care Product Use Patterns and Breast Cancer Risk among White and Black Women in the Sister Study.
- Children's exposure to phthalates and non-phthalate plasticizers in the home: The TESIE study.
- Comedogenicity of cosmetics.
- Consumer product exposures associated with urinary phthalate levels in pregnant women.
- Cosmetics, Regulations, and the Public Health: Understanding the Safety of Medical and Other Products.
- Dihydroxyacetone-containing sunless or self-tanning lotions.
- Lipoid pneumonia in an adolescent girl secondary to use of lip gloss.
- Moisturizing the skin.
- Nail polish as a source of exposure to triphenyl phosphate.
- Safety of a preservative system containing 1,2-hexanediol and caprylyl glycol.
- Self-presentation can be hazardous to your health: impression management and health risk.
- The association of urinary phosphorous-containing flame retardant metabolites and self-reported personal care and household product use among couples seeking fertility treatment.