Subject Areas on Research
- A prochelator with a modular masking group featuring hydrogen peroxide activation with concurrent fluorescent reporting.
- A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation.
- Catabolism of exogenous lactate reveals it as a legitimate metabolic substrate in breast cancer.
- Ferulic acid stabilizes a solution of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin.
- Laser-assisted delivery of vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid formula serum decreases fractional laser postoperative recovery by increased beta fibroblast growth factor expression.
- Ubiquinone, idebenone, and kinetin provide ineffective photoprotection to skin when compared to a topical antioxidant combination of vitamins C and E with ferulic acid.
- Visualizing reaction pathways in photoactive yellow protein from nanoseconds to seconds.