Subject Areas on Research
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Cranial Neuropathy.
- Cylindroma causing Garcin's syndrome.
- Gliomatosis cerebri presenting with optic nerve involvement: MRI.
- Hearing preservation with the transcrusal approach to the petroclival region.
- Incidence, impact, and predictors of cranial nerve palsy and haematoma following carotid endarterectomy in the international carotid stenting study.
- Laboratory testing for lyme neuroborreliosis--reply.
- Lyme disease: authentic imitator or wishful imitation?
- Optimal learning in a virtual patient simulation of cranial nerve palsies: the interaction between social learning context and student aptitude.
- Peripheral neuropathy in pregnancy.
- Peripheral third cranial nerve enhancement in multiple sclerosis.
- Revision lateral skull base surgery.
- Surgical management of petroclival meningiomas: defining resection goals based on risk of neurological morbidity and tumor recurrence rates in 137 patients.
- The incidence of neuro-ophthalmic diseases in Singapore: a prospective study in public hospitals.
- Vertical rectus muscle transposition with intraoperative botulinum injection for treatment of chronic sixth nerve palsy.
- Virtual patient simulations and optimal social learning context: a replication of an aptitude-treatment interaction effect.
Keywords of People