Subject Areas on Research
- Acute chiasmal abscess resulting from perineural extension of invasive sino-orbital aspergillosis in an immunocompetent patient.
- Benign intracranial hypertension. Pseudotumor cerebri from obstruction of dural sinuses.
- Hypointense thrombus on T2-weighted MR imaging: a potential pitfall in the diagnosis of dural sinus thrombosis.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Normal structures in the intracranial dural sinuses: delineation with 3D contrast-enhanced magnetization prepared rapid acquisition gradient-echo imaging sequence.
- Thrombophilia differences in cerebral venous sinus and lower extremity deep venous thrombosis.
- Venous Sinus Stenting in the Management of Patients with Intracranial Hypertension Manifesting with Skull Base Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks.