Subject Areas on Research
- Benign intracranial hypertension. Pseudotumor cerebri from obstruction of dural sinuses.
- Endovascular Treatment of Venous Sinus Stenosis in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension: Complications, Neurological Outcomes, and Radiographic Results.
- Hypointense thrombus on T2-weighted MR imaging: a potential pitfall in the diagnosis of dural sinus thrombosis.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Normal structures in the intracranial dural sinuses: delineation with 3D contrast-enhanced magnetization prepared rapid acquisition gradient-echo imaging sequence.
- Transverse sinus septum: a new aetiology of idiopathic intracranial hypertension?