Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebellopontine angle craniopharyngioma: case report and literature review.
- Conventional external beam radiotherapy for central nervous system malignancies.
- December 1998--16 year old female with headaches, lethargy and a sellar/suprasellar mass.
- Endoscopic pedicled nasoseptal flap reconstruction for pediatric skull base defects.
- Frontal dermoid cyst coexisting with suprasellar craniopharyngioma: a spectrum of ectodermally derived epithelial-lined cystic lesions?
- Heterotransplantation of human craniopharyngiomas in athymic "nude" mice.
- INTRACRANIAL TUMORS IN INFANCY AND CHILDHOOD. A CLINICAL STUDY OF TWENTY CASES.
- Isolated, giant cerebellopontine angle craniopharyngioma in a patient with Gardner syndrome: case report.
- Letter: Radiation-Induced Malignant Transformation of Craniopharyngiomas.
- Morphology predicts oncology: a commentary on Vezina and Sutton's article, "Prolactin-secreting pituitary microadenomas: roentgenologic diagnosis".
- N-acetyl-L-aspartic acid content of human neural tumours and bovine peripheral nervous tissues.
- Radionuclide emission computed tomography of the head with 99mCc and a scintillation camera.
- Recurrent brain tumors in children.
- Retinal vascular changes in retrograde optic atrophy.
- Scanning laser polarimetry with enhanced corneal compensation for detection of axonal loss in band atrophy of the optic nerve.
Keywords of People