Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of Perinatal Risk Factors and Complications Associated With Nonsyndromic Craniosynostosis.
- Characterization of complications associated with open and endoscopic craniosynostosis surgery at a single institution.
- Commentary: Machine Learning-Driven Clinical Image Analysis to Identify Craniosynostosis: A Pilot Study of Telemedicine and Clinic Patients.
- Commentary: Molecular Diagnosis of Craniosynostosis Using Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing.
- Comparing Outcomes and Cost of 3 Surgical Treatments for Sagittal Synostosis: A Retrospective Study Including Procedure-Related Cost Analysis.
- Completing the puzzle: The search for pieces in the understanding of psychosis risk in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Craniosynostosis and rickets.
- De Novo SOX6 Variants Cause a Neurodevelopmental Syndrome Associated with ADHD, Craniosynostosis, and Osteochondromas.
- Delayed synostoses of uninvolved sutures after surgical treatment of nonsyndromic craniosynostosis.
- Hyponatremia in the neurosurgical patient: diagnosis and management.
- Increasing concern regarding computed tomography irradiation in craniofacial surgery.
- Influence of metopic suture fusion associated with sagittal synostosis.
- Interfrontal angle for characterization of trigonocephaly: part 1: development and validation of a tool for diagnosis of metopic synostosis.
- Machine Learning Applied to Registry Data: Development of a Patient-Specific Prediction Model for Blood Transfusion Requirements During Craniofacial Surgery Using the Pediatric Craniofacial Perioperative Registry Dataset.
- Memory and response inhibition in young children with single-suture craniosynostosis.
- Microsurgical salvage of the intractable oral vestibule.
- Minimally invasive approaches to craniosynostosis.
- Neurodevelopment in children with single-suture craniosynostosis and plagiocephaly without synostosis.
- Normocephalic sagittal craniosynostosis in young children is common and unrecognized.
- Objective Assessment of the Interfrontal Angle for Severity Grading and Operative Decision-Making in Metopic Synostosis.
- Ocular phenotype correlations in patients with TWIST versus FGFR3 genetic mutations.
- Perioperative Outcomes and Management in Pediatric Complex Cranial Vault Reconstruction: A Multicenter Study from the Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Perioperative Outcomes and Surgical Case Volume in Pediatric Complex Cranial Vault Reconstruction: A Multicenter Observational Study From the Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Perioperative outcomes and management in midface advancement surgery: a multicenter observational descriptive study from the Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Post-Surgical Relapse in Metopic Synostosis and Limitations of the Interfrontal Angle as an Outcome Measure.
- Power-Assisted Particulate Bone Grafting Effectively Prevents Osseous Defects After Cranial Vault Reconstruction.
- Predictors of Blood Transfusion for Endoscopic Assisted Craniosynostosis Surgery.
- Predictors of perioperative complications in paediatric cranial vault reconstruction surgery: a multicentre observational study from the Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Predictors of transfusion outcomes in pediatric complex cranial vault reconstruction: a multicentre observational study from the Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of morphology in sagittal synostosis: mid-sagittal vector analysis.
- Risk Factors for Delayed Referral to a Craniofacial Specialist for Treatment of Craniosynostosis.
- Safety of antifibrinolytics in 6583 pediatric patients having craniosynostosis surgery: A decade of data reported from the multicenter Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group.
- Single-suture craniosynostosis: a review of neurobehavioral research and theory.
- Socioeconomic Factors, Perioperative Complications, and 30-Day Readmission Rates Associated With Delayed Cranial Vault Reconstruction for Craniosynostosis.
- Surgical treatment of metopic synostosis.
- The Pediatric Craniofacial Collaborative Group (PCCG) Consensus Conference Methodology.
- The effect of an early Le Fort III surgery on permanent molar eruption.
- Use of Neuronavigation in Suturectomy for Craniosynostosis.
- Use of a Midliner Positioning System for Prevention of Dolichocephaly in Preterm Infants.
- Variations in Postoperative Management of Pediatric Open-Vault Craniosynostosis.
Keywords of People
- Vestal, Matthew, Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Pediatrics