Subject Areas on Research
- Electrophysiological and biochemical characteristics of Gymnodinium breve toxins.
- How many channels should there be in a gap junction?
- Inhibition of barnacle larval settlement and crustacean toxicity of some hoplonemertine pyridyl alkaloids.
- Interaction of anaesthetics with electrical synapses.
- Polarization sensitivity in the red swamp crayfish Procambarus clarkii enhances the detection of moving transparent objects.
- Structural characteristics of gap junctions. I. Channel number in coupled and uncoupled conditions.
- The macrophage as an antineoplastic surveillance cell: biological perspectives.