Subject Areas on Research
- Cytochrome P4501A (CYP1A) in killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus): heritability of altered expression and relationship to survival in contaminated sediments.
- Effects of benzo[a]pyrene on mitochondrial and nuclear DNA damage in Atlantic killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) from a creosote-contaminated and reference site.
- Embryonic exposure to benzo[a]pyrene causes age-dependent behavioral alterations and long-term metabolic dysfunction in zebrafish.
- Genome-wide scan reveals signatures of selection related to pollution adaptation in non-model estuarine Atlantic killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus).
- Investigating the mycobiome of the Holcomb Creosote Superfund Site.
- Oxidative stress in two populations of killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) with differing contaminant exposure histories.
- Teratogenesis in Fundulus heteroclitus embryos exposed to a creosote-contaminated sediment extract and CYP1A inhibitors.
- The In Vitro Proinflammatory Properties of Water Accommodated Sediment Extracts from a Creosote-Contaminated US Environmental Protection Agency Superfund Site.