Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptation within natural variation.
- Bank voles accrue scientific interest.
- Complex selection on a regulator of social cognition: Evidence of balancing selection, regulatory interactions and population differentiation in the prairie vole Avpr1a locus.
- Early nurture epigenetically tunes the oxytocin receptor.
- Rhipicephalus sanguineus: vector of a new spotted fever group rickettsia in the United States.
- Scaling of the mandible in squirrels.
- Sex-specific effects of perinatal FireMaster® 550 (FM 550) exposure on socioemotional behavior in prairie voles.
- Sexual fidelity trade-offs promote regulatory variation in the prairie vole brain.
- [Antigenicity analysis of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome viruses by McAbs I].
Keywords of People