Subject Areas on Research
- Acute external laryngotracheal trauma: diagnosis and management.
- Bilateral Selective Laryngeal Reinnervation for Bilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis in Children.
- Comparative Treatment Outcomes for Patients With Idiopathic Subglottic Stenosis.
- Cricoid Pressure During Induction for Tracheal Intubation in Critically Ill Children: A Report From National Emergency Airway Registry for Children.
- Improving Emergency Cricothyroidotomies: Simulation-Based Training for Critical Care Providers.
- The role of cricothyroidotomy in airway management.