Subject Areas on Research
- A Trimeric HIV-1 Envelope gp120 Immunogen Induces Potent and Broad Anti-V1V2 Loop Antibodies against HIV-1 in Rabbits and Rhesus Macaques.
- A cellular protein is immunologically crossreactive with and functionally homologous to the Fujinami sarcoma virus transforming protein.
- A group M consensus envelope glycoprotein induces antibodies that neutralize subsets of subtype B and C HIV-1 primary viruses.
- A human autoimmune protein associated with U1 RNA contains a region of homology that is cross-reactive with retroviral p30gag antigen.
- A new Kupffer cell receptor mediating plasma clearance of carcinoembryonic antigen by the rat.
- A novel rabbit monoclonal antibody platform to dissect the diverse repertoire of antibody epitopes for HIV-1 Env immunogen design.
- A retrospective analysis of cross-reacting cetuximab IgE antibody and its association with severe infusion reactions.
- A soluble inhibitor of T lymphocyte function induced by HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T cells: characterization of a cellular protein and its relationship to p15E.
- Affinity-purified antibody as a probe of RNA polymerase II subunit structure.
- Agglutination of Naegleria fowleri and Naegleria gruberi by antibodies in human serum.
- Algorithm for the early diagnosis and treatment of patients with cross reactive immunologic material-negative classic infantile pompe disease: a step towards improving the efficacy of ERT.
- Altered decamer and nonamer from an HLA-A0201-restricted epitope of Survivin differentially stimulate T-cell responses in different individuals.
- An Enhanced Synthetic Multiclade DNA Prime Induces Improved Cross-Clade-Reactive Functional Antibodies when Combined with an Adjuvanted Protein Boost in Nonhuman Primates.
- An adenovirus-based HIV subtype B prime/boost vaccine regimen elicits antibodies mediating broad antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity against non-subtype B HIV strains.
- An immune tolerance approach using transient low-dose methotrexate in the ERT-naïve setting of patients treated with a therapeutic protein: experience in infantile-onset Pompe disease.
- An isoform of ankyrin is localized at nodes of Ranvier in myelinated axons of central and peripheral nerves.
- Analysis of HIV-1 subtype B third variable region peptide motifs for induction of neutralizing antibodies against HIV-1 primary isolates.
- Ancestral and consensus envelope immunogens for HIV-1 subtype C.
- Antibodies to the beta-adrenergic receptor: attenuation of catecholamine-sensitive adenylate cyclase and demonstration of postsynaptic receptor localization in brain.
- Antibody specificities associated with neutralization breadth in plasma from human immunodeficiency virus type 1 subtype C-infected blood donors.
- Antibody to native human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope glycoproteins induced by IIIB and MN recombinant gp120 vaccines. The NIAID AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group.
- Antibody-dependent enhancement of SIV infection: further characterization and cross reactivity between macaque and sooty mangabey isolates.
- Antibody-selected mimics of hepatitis C virus hypervariable region 1 activate both primary and memory Th lymphocytes.
- Antigen-binding repertoire and Ig H chain gene usage among B cell hybridomas from normal and autoimmune mice.
- Antigenic relationships between murine, feline and primate RNA tumor viruses and membrane antigens of human leukemic cells.
- Antigenicity and immunogenicity of transmitted/founder, consensus, and chronic envelope glycoproteins of human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Antigens from synthetic and natural estrogens: formation by conjugation with protein through a thiopropionic acid link.
- Antigens shared by rat schwannomas, neuroblastomas, and a testicular interstitial cell carcinoma.
- Antiinflammatory proteins associated with human and murine neoplasms.
- Antiserum to diphenylhydantoin: preparation and characterization.
- Assembly of a chemically synthesized peptide of Escherichia coli type 1 fimbriae into fimbria-like antigenic structures.
- Atypical immunologic response in a patient with CRIM-negative Pompe disease.
- Bactericidal antibody after colonization with Neisseria meningitidis.
- Biochemical and immunological properties of dog brain isorenin.
- Brain ankyrin. Purification of a 72,000 Mr spectrin-binding domain.
- Broadly Neutralizing Antibody Responses in a Subset of HIV-1-Infected Individuals in Chennai, India.
- CD8 CTL responses in vaccines: emerging patterns of HLA restriction and epitope recognition.
- CRIM-negative infantile Pompe disease: characterization of immune responses in patients treated with ERT monotherapy.
- Carbohydrate Microarrays Identify Blood Group Precursor Cryptic Epitopes as Potential Immunological Targets of Breast Cancer.
- Cetuximab-induced anaphylaxis and IgE specific for galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose.
- Characterization and idiotypic analysis of an anti-RNP monoclonal antibody.
- Characterization of a murine monoclonal antibody that mimics heparin-induced thrombocytopenia antibodies.
- Characterization of antibodies to canine renal renin. Studies of interspecies homology of renin using antibodies as probe.
- Characterization of chimpanzee leukocyte alloantisera.
- Characterization of monoclonal antibodies with specificity for DNA and the synthetic polypeptide antigen (T,G)-A-L.
- Characterization of prostate-tissue-directed monoclonal antibody, alpha-Pro 13.
- Characterization of the immune response to the major glycoprotein (gp71) of Friend leukemia virus. II. Response in C57BL/6 mice.
- Chromosome mapping of human cell surface molecules: monoclonal anti-human lymphocyte antibodies 4F2, A3D8, and A1G3 define antigens controlled by different regions of chromosome 11.
- Clade B-based HIV-1 vaccines elicit cross-clade cytotoxic T lymphocyte reactivities in uninfected volunteers.
- Co-evolution of a broadly neutralizing HIV-1 antibody and founder virus.
- Common tolerance mechanisms, but distinct cross-reactivities associated with gp41 and lipids, limit production of HIV-1 broad neutralizing antibodies 2F5 and 4E10.
- Comparison of intradermal and intramuscular delivery followed by in vivo electroporation of SIV Env DNA in macaques.
- Complete protection of neonatal rhesus macaques against oral exposure to pathogenic simian-human immunodeficiency virus by human anti-HIV monoclonal antibodies.
- Contribution of proteasome-catalyzed peptide cis-splicing to viral targeting by CD8+ T cells in HIV-1 infection.
- Costimulatory molecules are active in the human xenoreactive T-cell response but not in natural killer-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Cross-Reactive Dengue Virus Antibodies Augment Zika Virus Infection of Human Placental Macrophages.
- Cross-Reactive Immunity Among Flaviviruses.
- Cross-Reactivity to Kynureninase Tolerizes B Cells That Express the HIV-1 Broadly Neutralizing Antibody 2F5.
- Cross-clade human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses in HIV-infected Zambians.
- Cross-reacting antigens on L5178Y cells which serve as targets for cytotoxic T-lymphocyte lysis during establishment of the tumor dormant state.
- Cross-reaction to maprotiline.
- Cross-reactions of virally and chemically induced mouse sarcomas: surface expression of a common viral antigen.
- Cross-reactive HIV-1 neutralizing monoclonal antibodies selected by screening of an immune human phage library against an envelope glycoprotein (gp140) isolated from a patient (R2) with broadly HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies.
- Cross-reactive HIV-1-neutralizing human monoclonal antibodies identified from a patient with 2F5-like antibodies.
- Cross-reactive coronavirus antibodies with diverse epitope specificities and Fc effector functions.
- Cross-reactive human immunodeficiency virus type 1-neutralizing human monoclonal antibody that recognizes a novel conformational epitope on gp41 and lacks reactivity against self-antigens.
- Cross-reactive idiotypes in the sera of patients with bullous pemphigoid express anti-basement-membrane-zone activity.
- Cross-reactive immunologic material status affects treatment outcomes in Pompe disease infants.
- Cross-reactive monoclonal antibodies to multiple HIV-1 subtype and SIVcpz envelope glycoproteins.
- Cross-reactive potential of human T-lymphocyte responses in HIV-1 infection.
- Cross-reactivity of HIV vaccine responses and the microbiome.
- Cross-reactivity of a Histoplasma capsulatum antigen enzyme immunoassay in urine specimens from persons with emergomycosis in South Africa.
- Cross-reactivity of primate alloantigens: absorption of anti-HL-A reactivity from human alloantisera by chimpanzee lymphocytes.
- Cross-subtype antibody and cellular immune responses induced by a polyvalent DNA prime-protein boost HIV-1 vaccine in healthy human volunteers.
- Crosslinked HIV-1 envelope-CD4 receptor complexes elicit broadly cross-reactive neutralizing antibodies in rhesus macaques.
- Cytokeratin 12 in human ocular surface epithelia is the antigen reactive with a commercial anti-Galpha q antibody.
- Cytotoxicity reactions of chimpanzee antisera with human lymphocyte donors phenotyped or genotyped for HL-A.
- Description of monoclonal antibody defining an HLA allotypic determinant that includes specificities within the B5 cross-reacting group.
- Detection of Ebola virus envelope using monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies in ELISA, surface plasmon resonance and a quartz crystal microbalance immunosensor.
- Detection of cross-reactive idiotypes in the serum of patients with bullous pemphigoid.
- Detection of oncornavirus antigenic activity in human urothelial tissues.
- Development of a monoclonal antibody specific for serotype 3 rotavirus strains.
- Differences in HIV-specific T cell responses between HIV-exposed and -unexposed HIV-seronegative individuals.
- Diversity considerations in HIV-1 vaccine selection.
- Enhanced efficacy from gene therapy in Pompe disease using coreceptor blockade.
- Epstein Barr virus nuclear antigen 1 (EBNA-1) peptides recognized by adult multiple sclerosis patient sera induce neurologic symptoms in a murine model.
- Estrogen induction of plasma vitellogenin in the cockerel: studies with a phosvitin antibody.
- Exploring the basis of peptide-carbohydrate crossreactivity: evidence for discrimination by peptides between closely related anti-carbohydrate antibodies.
- Exposure of an occluded hemagglutinin epitope drives selection of a class of cross-protective influenza antibodies.
- Expression of cross-reactive idiotypes at the basement membrane zone in patients with bullous pemphigoid.
- False-positivity of HIV-2 immunoblots in a cohort of elite suppressors infected with HIV-1.
- Fc Receptor-Mediated Activities of Env-Specific Human Monoclonal Antibodies Generated from Volunteers Receiving the DNA Prime-Protein Boost HIV Vaccine DP6-001.
- Flavivirus serocomplex cross-reactive immunity is protective by activating heterologous memory CD4 T cells.
- Fragrance- and Botanical-Related Allergy and Associated Concomitant Reactions: A Retrospective Analysis of the North American Contact Dermatitis Group Data 2007-2016.
- Functional redundancy of the Nur77 and Nor-1 orphan steroid receptors in T-cell apoptosis.
- GB virus type C envelope protein E2 elicits antibodies that react with a cellular antigen on HIV-1 particles and neutralize diverse HIV-1 isolates.
- Generation of human IgG, IgA, and IgM anti-melanoma monoclonal antibodies utilizing lymphocytes of an actively immunized melanoma patient.
- Generation of species cross-reactive aptamers using "toggle" SELEX.
- Global panel of HIV-1 Env reference strains for standardized assessments of vaccine-elicited neutralizing antibodies.
- Glycogen debranching enzyme: purification, antibody characterization, and immunoblot analyses of type III glycogen storage disease.
- H-2K-, H-21- and H-2D-restricted hybridoma contact sensitivity effector cells.
- H3N2 influenza infection elicits more cross-reactive and less clonally expanded anti-hemagglutinin antibodies than influenza vaccination.
- HIV DNA-Adenovirus Multiclade Envelope Vaccine Induces gp41 Antibody Immunodominance in Rhesus Macaques.
- HIV-1 Envelope Mimicry of Host Enzyme Kynureninase Does Not Disrupt Tryptophan Metabolism.
- HIV-1 VACCINES. Diversion of HIV-1 vaccine-induced immunity by gp41-microbiota cross-reactive antibodies.
- HIV-1 VACCINES. HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies induced by native-like envelope trimers.
- HIV-1 envelope gp41 antibodies can originate from terminal ileum B cells that share cross-reactivity with commensal bacteria.
- HIV-specific functional antibody responses in breast milk mirror those in plasma and are primarily mediated by IgG antibodies.
- HLA- and genotype-based risk assessment model to identify infantile onset pompe disease patients at high-risk of developing significant anti-drug antibodies (ADA).
- Hapten-specific T cell response to 4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl acetyl. X. Characterization of distinct T cell subsets mediating cutaneous sensitivity responses.
- Hapten-specific T cell responses to 4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl acetyl.
- Hemagglutinin stalk-based universal vaccine constructs protect against group 2 influenza A viruses.
- High dose IVIG successfully reduces high rhGAA IgG antibody titers in a CRIM-negative infantile Pompe disease patient.
- High incidence of antibodies to protamine and protamine/heparin complexes in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.
- High titer HIV-1 V3-specific antibodies with broad reactivity but low neutralizing potency in acute infection and following vaccination.
- Homotypic antibody responses to fresh clinical isolates of human immunodeficiency virus.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus C.1086 Envelope gp140 Protein Boosts following DNA/Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Vaccination Fail To Enhance Heterologous Anti-V1V2 Antibody Response and Protection against Clade C Simian-Human Immunodeficiency Virus Challenge.
- Human T-cell leukemia/lymphoma virus: studies of host-virus interaction.
- Human epidermal plasminogen activator. Characterization, localization, and modulation.
- Human erythrocyte myosin: identification and purification.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp41 antibodies that mask membrane proximal region epitopes: antibody binding kinetics, induction, and potential for regulation in acute infection.
- Human melanoma and leukemia associated antigens difined by nonhuman primate antisera.
- Human sulfite oxidase deficiency. Characterization of the molecular defect in a multicomponent system.
- Humoral Reactivity of Renal Transplant-Waitlisted Patients to Cells From GGTA1/CMAH/B4GalNT2, and SLA Class I Knockout Pigs.
- IGHV1-69 B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia antibodies cross-react with HIV-1 and hepatitis C virus antigens as well as intestinal commensal bacteria.
- Identification and characterization of a new cross-reactive human immunodeficiency virus type 1-neutralizing human monoclonal antibody.
- Identification of amino acid substitutions associated with neutralization phenotype in the human immunodeficiency virus type-1 subtype C gp120.
- Identification of broadly neutralizing antibody epitopes in the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein using evolutionary models.
- Identification of highly conserved and broadly cross-reactive HIV type 1 cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes as candidate immunogens for inclusion in Mycobacterium bovis BCG-vectored HIV vaccines.
- Identification of unique neoantigen qualities in long-term survivors of pancreatic cancer.
- Idiotypes, anti-idiotypes, and autoimmunity.
- Idiotypic cross-reaction between MRL autoantibodies and a BALB/c myeloma.
- Idiotypic cross-reaction between MRL monoclonal autoantibodies with different antigen specificity.
- IgG antinuclear antibodies with cross-reactive rheumatoid factor activity.
- IgG binding of monoclonal anti-nuclear antibodies from MRL-lpr/lpr mice.
- Immunization of rabbits with highly purified, soluble, trimeric human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope glycoprotein induces a vigorous B cell response and broadly cross-reactive neutralization.
- Immunoblot analyses of Candida albicans-associated antigens and antibodies in human sera.
- Immunochemical properties of anti-DNA antibodies in the sera of patients with Escherichia coli bacteremia.
- Immunodominance and cross-reactivity of B5703-restricted CD8 T lymphocytes from HIV type 1 subtype C-infected Ethiopians.
- Immunofluorescence localization of an adducin-like protein in the chromosomes of mouse oocytes.
- Immunofluorescent analysis of expression of the RNA tumor virus major glycoprotein, gp71, on surfaces of virus-producing murine and other mammalian species cell lines.
- Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of oligomeric human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp140.
- Immunological correspondence between arthropod hemocyanin subunits. II. Xiphosuran (Limulus) and spider (Eurypelma, Cupiennius) hemocyanin.
- Immunotherapy for malignant melanoma with a tumor cell vaccine.
- In vitro RNA selection of an autoimmune epitope on stem-loop II of U1 RNA.
- In vitro selection of RNA epitopes using autoimmune patient serum.
- Increased Protein Degradation Improves Influenza Virus Nucleoprotein-Specific CD8+ T Cell Activation In Vitro but Not in C57BL/6 Mice.
- Increased brain-type creatine phosphokinase in marathon runners.
- Induction of cross-reactive anti-dsDNA antibodies in preautoimmune NZB/NZW mice by immunization with bacterial DNA.
- Induction of immune responses with anti-idiotypic antibodies: implications for the induction of protective immunity.
- Induction of neutralizing antibodies and gag-specific cellular immune responses to an R5 primary isolate of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in rhesus macaques.
- Induction of polyclonal prostate cancer-specific CTL using dendritic cells transfected with amplified tumor RNA.
- Infectious mononucleosis patients temporarily recognize a unique, cross-reactive epitope of Epstein-Barr virus nuclear antigen-1.
- Inhibitory anti-factor V antibodies bind to the factor V C2 domain and are associated with hemorrhagic manifestations.
- Interspecies reactivity of type C and D retrovirus p 15E and p 15C proteins.
- Isolation of a human teratoma cell line which expresses F9 antigen.
- Isolation of novel EGFR-specific VHH domains.
- Lack of specificity of cyclosporine immunoassays. Results of a College of American Pathologists Study.
- Localization of a domain in the FimH adhesin of Escherichia coli type 1 fimbriae capable of receptor recognition and use of a domain-specific antibody to confer protection against experimental urinary tract infection.
- Memory B Cells that Cross-React with Group 1 and Group 2 Influenza A Viruses Are Abundant in Adult Human Repertoires.
- Microtubule-associated protein 2, a microtubule-associated protein from brain, is immunologically related to the alpha subunit of erythrocyte spectrin.
- Molecular basis of the biological function of molybdenum. Developmental patterns of sulfite oxidase and xanthine oxidase in the rat.
- Molecular basis of the biological function of molybdenum. Molybdenum-free sulfite oxidase from livers of tungsten-treated rats.
- Molecular basis of the biological function of molybdenum. Molybdenum-free xanthine oxidase from livers of tungsten-treated rats.
- Monoclonal antibodies against the CD44 [In(Lu)-related p80], and Pgp-1 antigens in man recognize the Hermes class of lymphocyte homing receptors.
- Monoclonal antibodies reactive with human T cell lymphotropic virusI (HTLVI) p19 internal core protein: cross-reactivity with normal tissues and differential reactivity with HTLV types I and II.
- Most rhesus macaques infected with the CCR5-tropic SHIV(AD8) generate cross-reactive antibodies that neutralize multiple HIV-1 strains.
- Multiple assay characterization of murine monoclonal antimelanoma antibodies.
- Multiple-analyte fluoroimmunoassay using an integrated optical waveguide sensor.
- Murine monoclonal antibodies specific for conserved and non-conserved antigenic determinants of the human and murine Ku autoantigens.
- Nasal immunization with a recombinant HIV gp120 and nanoemulsion adjuvant produces Th1 polarized responses and neutralizing antibodies to primary HIV type 1 isolates.
- Natural infection of a household pet red-capped mangabey (Cercocebus torquatus torquatus) with a new simian immunodeficiency virus.
- Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Variants B.1.429 and B.1.351.
- Neutralization properties of simian immunodeficiency viruses infecting chimpanzees and gorillas.
- Neutralizing antibody vaccine for pandemic and pre-emergent coronaviruses.
- New Member of the V1V2-Directed CAP256-VRC26 Lineage That Shows Increased Breadth and Exceptional Potency.
- Normal chicken cells (chf-) express a surface antigen which cross-reacts with determinants of the major envelope glycoprotein (gp85) of avian myeloblastosis virus.
- Novel Monoclonal Antibodies for Studies of Human and Rhesus Macaque Secretory Component and Human J-Chain.
- Novel approach for differential diagnosis of HIV infections in the face of vaccine-generated antibodies: utility for detection of diverse HIV-1 subtypes.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance analysis of solution conformations in C4-V3 hybrid peptides derived from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 gp120: relation to specificity of peptide-induced anti-HIV neutralizing antibodies.
- Penicillin allergy: A practical guide for clinicians.
- Pharmacokinetics of radiolabeled monoclonal antibody B6.2 in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Phenytoin overview--metabolite interference in some immunoassays could be clinically important: results of a College of American Pathologists study.
- Polypeptides of mammalian oncornaviruses. II Characterization of murine leukemia virus polypeptide (p 15) bearing interspecies reactivity.
- Polyspecific binding of Escherichia coli beta-galactosidase by murine antibodies to DNA.
- Poor Immunogenicity, Not Vaccine Strain Egg Adaptation, May Explain the Low H3N2 Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in 2012-2013.
- Potential pathogenicity of deglycosylated IgG cross reactive with streptokinase and fibronectin in the serum of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Predicting cross-reactive immunological material (CRIM) status in Pompe disease using GAA mutations: lessons learned from 10 years of clinical laboratory testing experience.
- Predicting tuberculosis: does the IGRA tell the tale?
- Preparation of monoclonal antibodies reactive to the endogenous small molecule, anandamide.
- Profiles of neutralizing antibody response in chronically human immunodeficiency virus type 1 clade B'-infected former plasma donors from China naive to antiretroviral therapy.
- Pseudotyped viruses permit rapid detection of neutralizing antibodies in human and equine serum against Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus.
- Pulsing of dendritic cells with cell lysates from either B16 melanoma or MCA-106 fibrosarcoma yields equally effective vaccines against B16 tumors in mice.
- Purification and identification of two serine class proteinases from dog mast biochemically and immunologically similar to human proteinases tryptase and chymase.
- Purification and properties of sulfite oxidase from human liver.
- Purification and serological characterization of the major envelope glycoprotein from AKR murine leukemia virus and its reactivity with autogenous immune sera from mice.
- Q Fever, Scrub Typhus, and Rickettsial Diseases in Children, Kenya, 2011-2012.
- RNA surfaces as functional mimetics of proteins.
- Radiommunoassay of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
- Rapid bacterial antigen detection is not clinically useful.
- Rat sulfite oxidase antibodies cross-react with two gene family-related proteins: albumin and vitamin D-binding protein.
- Reactions of human HL-A sera with orangutan and gorilla lymphocytes.
- Receptor-mediated endocytosis of carcinoembryonic antigen by rat liver Kupffer cells.
- Recombinant HIV-1 vaccine candidates based on replication-defective flavivirus vector.
- Relationships between membrane antigens of human leukemic cells and oncogenic RNA virus structural components.
- Reverse transcription-PCR-enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for rapid detection and differentiation of alphavirus infections.
- SARS-CoV-2 Cross-Reactivity in Prepandemic Serum from Rural Malaria-Infected Persons, Cambodia.
- Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Low Dose or High Dose of Clade 2 Influenza A(H5N1) Inactivated Vaccine in Adults Previously Primed With Clade 1 Influenza A(H5N1) Vaccine.
- Selective small antigenic structures are capable of inducing widespread autoimmunity which closely mimics the humoral fine specificity of human SLE.
- Sequential adsorption analysis of antibodies to neuroectodermal cells by an indirect quantitative method.
- Sero-prevalence and cross-reactivity of chikungunya virus specific anti-E2EP3 antibodies in arbovirus-infected patients.
- Shift in S-layer protein expression responsible for antigenic variation in Campylobacter fetus.
- Specificity and idiotypic analysis of a monoclonal anti-Sm antibody with anti-DNA activity.
- Specificity and immunochemical properties of anti-DNA antibodies induced in normal mice by immunization with mammalian DNA with a CpG oligonucleotide as adjuvant.
- Specificity of autoantibodies for recombinant 60-kd and 52-kd Ro autoantigens.
- Specificity of human bactericidal antibodies against PorA P1.7,16 induced with a hexavalent meningococcal outer membrane vesicle vaccine.
- Specificity, cross-reactivity, and affinity of 125I-labeled antiglioma antibodies for monolayers of cultured glioma cells.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome induced by the cross-reactivity between teicoplanin and vancomycin.
- Studies of the conformation-dependent neutralizing epitopes of simian immunodeficiency virus envelope protein.
- Studies on the biosynthesis of laminin by murine parietal endoderm cells.
- Synapsin I is a spectrin-binding protein immunologically related to erythrocyte protein 4.1.
- Temporal correlation of antibody responses to different epitopes of the human La autoantigen.
- The ability of certain SIV vaccines to provoke reactions against normal cells.
- The antigenic properties of bacterial DNA in normal and aberrant immunity.
- The binding of sera of patients with SLE to bacterial and mammalian DNA.
- The fine specificity of monoclonal anti-DNA antibodies induced in normal mice by immunization with bacterial DNA.
- The function and affinity maturation of HIV-1 gp120-specific monoclonal antibodies derived from colostral B cells.
- The leader RNA of vesicular stomatitis virus is bound by a cellular protein reactive with anti-La lupus antibodies.
- The preparation and properties of an antiserum for the radioimmunoassay of serum conjugated cholic acid.
- The responses of atrial natriuretic factor concentrations to acute volume changes in conscious rats.
- The serogroup B meningococcal outer membrane vesicle-based vaccine 4CMenB induces cross-species protection against Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- The unique identity of rat hepatoma phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- Theophylline radioimmunoassay: synthesis of antigen and characterization of antiserum.
- Total testosterone assays in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: precision and correlation with hirsutism.
- Toward an HIV type 1 vaccine that generates potent, broadly cross-reactive neutralizing antibodies.
- Tracing Self-Reactive B Cells in Normal Mice.
- Viral epitope profiling of COVID-19 patients reveals cross-reactivity and correlates of severity.
- Viral glycoprotein synthesis studies in an established line of Japanese quail embryo cells infected with the Bryan high-titer strain of Rous sarcoma virus.
- Warfarin enantiomer disposition: determination by stereoselective radioimmunoassay.
- Why certain antibodies cross-react with HLA-A and HLA-G: epitope mapping of two common MHC class I reagents.
- ZIKV-Specific NS1 Epitopes as Serological Markers of Acute Zika Virus Infection.
Keywords of People
- Ferrari, Guido, Professor in Surgery, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- McClain, Micah Thomas, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Weinhold, Kent James, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Integrative Immunobiology