Subject Areas on Research
- Can adding a standardized observational tool to interdisciplinary evaluation enhance the detection of pain in older adults with cognitive impairments?
- Crying: experiences and attitudes of third-year medical students and interns.
- Lavender bath oil reduces stress and crying and enhances sleep in very young infants.
- Nonobstructive antral web: an unusual cause of excessive crying in an infant.
- Paradoxical reactions in children associated with midazolam use during endoscopy.
- Pediatric nurses' use of behaviors to make medication administration decisions in infants recovering from surgery.