Subject Areas on Research
- Cryoglobulinemia and glomerular rhomboid inclusions in a child with acute kidney injury.
- Evaluation of serum immunoglobulins by protein electrophoresis and rate nephelometry before and after therapeutic plasma exchange.
- Glomerulopathies with fibrillary deposits.
- Hepatitis C virus-related cryoglobulinemic vasculitis: emerging trends in therapy.
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type I, mixed cryoglobulinemia and lymphoma in the absence of hepatitis C infection.
- NIH Conference: Immunoglobulin G Fc receptor-mediated clearance in autoimmune diseases.
- Renal disease in cryoglobulinemia type II: response to therapy. A case report and review of the literature.
- [Symmetrical peripheral gangrene of unknown etiology].